The Lost Heir Trilogy

So if you have to be pregnant in LH2 to score a bub in LH3, I’m guessing you could just wait til LH3 to have sex and there would be no babies resulting. I think that’s how it works? Although virgin and sappic queen sounds like a good idea too.

1 Like

Yeah that could work, too. Though if they don’t have any birth control in that world I’m not sure if I want my MC to risk it…In a sapphic relationship MC at least can let her RO play the mother (with magic help…at least I think so?).
…pregnancy just kind of weirds me out.

2 Likes

Thea > Gale > Brinn
I don’t like the others.

2 Likes

@Lucid

Will the kid be born in Tornassa or elsewhere?

Also, what’s a good secondary class to go with Monk?

2 Likes

The location of birth changes.

As you recall, the end of LH2 was very divisive. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

As far as I’m aware only a good character gets paladin.

You can be a dark knight. Which is basically the same thing. You get dark plate mail and a legendary mount.

3 Likes

@Lucid

Okay. That should prove interesting. I have a feeling that Tornassa may have to be retaken after having taken it?

How much will a pregnancy affect us or our companions?

1 Like

All stories are valid. So, no children and no lover? No problem!

Having a child is a plot point, but in no way essential. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I meant more like, will we spend a portion at a start with more difficulty, due to a companion or us being pregnant?

@Lucid

During the battle of Tornassa, when we win, does the squire also survive?

@Dark_Stalker It’s not easier or harder, with or without a child.

@lokidemon007 You’ll have to play the game to see who has survived and who has not. The two big branches are quite different from one another. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think he wants to know how motherhood will affect the mothers of the baby

It won’t affect anything mechanically. :slight_smile:

Lol, not mechanically.
How it will affect them emotionally.

@Lucid

I’ll play a knight/ranger through again to see who survives. That’s my favorite character combo.

So, Any update on the current progress?

1 Like

We just have to wait since @Lucid already send it
Edit:if memory serve me right

1 Like

It took a long time for me to read through it, so I imagine it will take a long time for the copyeditor to read it too. I’ll let you all know as soon I know anything. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

So what animal companions are everyone’s favorite’s to use? Mine are (in order):

1. The tanuki
  2. The wolf
  3. The bear
  4. The bobcat.
  5. The hawk.
1 Like