The Lost Heir Trilogy

@Lucid Will there be a birth scene in Lost Heir 3?

2 Likes

@Marethyu Yes, every class can be extended and new classes will be introduced and branched off. :slight_smile:

@lokidemon007 Yes, you will meet your child. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Lucid I have a feeling that there might be some differences in the scene depending on who the father (if female MC) or mother is (if male MC)?

I could see Jess throwing magic at the male MC. Gale threatening the male MC with castration. I donā€™t even want to think what Thea would do! Petra I could see being the calmest.

Will the characters have to hide out with one of the allies as well?

2 Likes

Honestly, Iā€™m hoping domestic violence isnā€™t used for comedic purposes regarding the impending parenthood.

Iā€™m not trying to be a total wet blanket. Some comedy about pregnancy hormones or new parenthood would be good. Just no assault or threats of violence/castration, please.

5 Likes

I can safely say that there is no castration in LH3. :slight_smile:

Itā€™s already written. A new baby is a joyous occasion for everyone. Problems can/will ensue, but not the kinds mentioned above. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

no diaper scenes allowed. :wink:

2 Likes

@bobsmyuncle I wasnā€™t referring to domestic violence. I was referring to the pregnancy hormones and the comedy that could ensue.

@Lucid Would Jessā€™s powers might be a little off due to her pregnancy? Or a female MCā€™s if sheā€™s magically inclined? Also are twins a possibility at all? Good to know that thereā€™s no castration.

Howā€™s the 3rd Game going along?

Iā€™m not sure what else to call it if one partner uses magic against another, or threatens to castrate their partner, to the point that they hide out with a friend.

Part of me is just tired of the trope where pregnant women are violent and out of control. Iā€™m okay with comedy about pregnancy in general, I just would like to draw a line at violence/threats.

Re: progress - if you check Lucidā€™s post history, you can see updates on the game. Game 3 has been beta tested and is going through the official process for HG publication (and you can check the sticky thread for tentative release dates when available).

6 Likes

@bobsmyuncle Thanks. Iā€™ll go take a look.

Iā€™m trying to get a squire/ranger combo to be able to get Thujaā€™s belt. Is it not possible?

Youā€™ll have agility and strength as long as oneā€™s high enough you should be fine.

@Dark_Stalker The strength might be easier to increase than the agility.

What are some other good combos that will serve people well throughout the first game and into the second? So far, the Knight/Ranger combo is the only one I can get to taking Tornassa.

Assassin druid can solve pretty much all nature/magic/blade/stealth problems.

2 Likes

@Dark_Stalker I may try that one with the next new game. Thanks!

Assassin druid is OP, although I personally run a bard druid for the agility and charm. Iā€™m still trying to tweak her to meet the dragon rider requirement.

@bobsmyuncle What does OP mean. And how do you get bard/druid?

Overpowered. I just meant itā€™s a powerful class combo.

Bard - Start with Amos, the thief, as your foster father. Become a bard in the inn. Once the first adventure is successful, take a job as a nature guide and perform magic for the guy you meet there.

To meet the magic/nature requirements, I started with a spellbook and later got the necklace of nature. I used NeoHeartlessā€™ druid guide as a baseline, but he went a lot more towards blades than I bothered to.

ā€¦I would argue that depends on who you askā€¦

6 Likes

Iā€™m looking forward to the birth sequence.

How do you become a paladin? Iā€™ve been trying to get that on the past several tries.

Be good, 1 level of cleric (and thus on level of priest) and one level of either guard or squire.

You canā€™t be a paladin of evil?