The Last Wizard

Does anyone know how to take the dragon for the achievement

Just take familiar 2 and take Master’s book of epic familiars while in Nargol, I think.

1 Like

Can someone tell me how did you save the Royal family when the orrok attacks? Because it seems impossible

Does anyone know how to get the “Archmage” achievement, I have tried and tried. Thanks

You need 1 level of each magic, except the ones that raise stats, you can only raise one stat. Then, at the end, when they ask what you want to learn, you need to say that you’re going to try create something instead, then you get +1 for the the 4 basic magic, and you turn into an archmage (downside, all your magic is going to be level 2 only, except for familiar, staying at lvl1)

I just bought this one and it has as much possibility and re-playability as The Lost Heir trilogy, which is one of my very favorite IFs- it’s like a sampler taste of Mike Walter’s work. I love how different this story becomes when making a single choice, and how different and unique each of the characters are.

I’ve played this one through 5 or 6 times already, and I know a few months from now, I’ll remember something from the game and think, “I need to play that again.”

2 Likes

There might be other ways, but having healing 3 allows you to heal both the princess and the monarch.

Can someone tell me how do you get a dragon? Does it involves the green dragon that showed up after the festival? Or is it something you get later in the game?

Max level bond creature after stealing the book from the other tower.
Spoiler it’s not worth the effort

How do I get Golems or Undeads?

Same principle: repair/material for the Golem (one and just one), healing for the undeads

So the Book of Mending and Book of Healing? Do I need both for both of them or for just one of them?

You can take just one of the book from the imperial tower. Strongly advised one for a magic you are already level 3

So for Golems I need to have Mending at level 3 and get a Book from the Tower in Burrks that involves Golems and for Undead I need lvl 3 Healing and a Book relating to Undeads? Did I understand that right?

Yes, that’s right.