The Last Wizard - Beta Test CLOSED!

I think the current King/Queen can’t come on the mission for obvious reasons but their sibling (if still alive and uncaptured) can. I got Destin & Ada to both come that way.

One sibling has to be King/Queen no matter what. And whether they are on the throne or not, you can still Romance them.

1 Like

Thnx! Also even when I save the king he abdicated To Destin/Destiny. Sorry To Bother U So Much, I rly Appreciate Ur answers, theyre so thorough!

Meadow is useful too, walk to the front door of Caila’s house with her and she will steal her rod and kill her with it

1 Like

No problem. And yeah, the King always abdicates in favor of Destin if both their kids are alive. Destin is the older one. But you can convince Adam to take over or get picked as ruler in various ways. Just make sure you meet Adam first of the two kids (you can figure out how to do that on your own) and have good Relations with them. Charisma helps too, when it comes to convincing the King to favor Adam or Destin to step down.

EDIT- And don’t encourage civil war if you want to keep them both alive!

Did not know that about Meadow. Awesome. Another of many things I need to check out. Maybe Meadow really is a spy…

1 Like

Has @Lucid given you guys permission to talk about his entry publicly?

You might wish to confirm it is ok and also, you might want to consider using spoiler tags.

1 Like

Beta test plz gud sir

Beta test plz gud sir

I’m so sorry it right i wasn’t even thinking I’m going to bed but I’ll ask him first thing in the morning

How do I make it invisible unless u click on it? Sry!

Spoiler tags used to work fine for me. Why they changed I do not know. :frowning:

They need their own line

[spoiler ]
blablabla
[/spoiler ]

2 Likes

Thx for letting me know how to hide spoilers. It’s appreciated and will be remembered. I think Lucid’s probably incredibly busy right now getting his entry ready, but I hope he can respond to emails again soon.

1 Like

Hmm is that the only way to kill ada? and Thnx That Was Helpful (^°^)

I appreciate everyone’s enthusiasm, but please, no plot talk yet! You’ll have to hold on until release. :slight_smile:

It’s true, I am. I should get some time later today to get back to my Inbox for the latest errors and to read this thread a little more carefully. But for now, yes, please hold off on the talk. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Apologies. I have a strategy I think is right for the Lost Heir Achievement now but won’t post it publicly. Holding other spoilers too. Good luck.

2 Likes

My inbox is empty once more. I have responded to every piece of feedback sent so far.

If you have unsent feedback, please send it!

This Beta Test will continue until the end of the weekend. I’ll take on new testers, but only if you can send me feedback by Sunday night. Read the very first post in this thread to see how to join.

Thanks again, everyone! I can’t wait for this to release so everyone can talk about it. :slight_smile: I really do enjoy hearing people discuss it, but I think that the conversation should wait until it’s released so everyone can join in. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I want to beta test.

how far along is the beta? i’m better at analysing plot points, and character developments than error codes

It’s been going for two months and there are three days left. :slight_smile: It’s just about done.

fair enough, mind if i take a stab anyway? i would try to persuade you but honestly i just need something to do.

2 Likes