The Last Wizard - Beta Test CLOSED!

I still haven’t gotten the cask lol

4 Likes

Me either ha DM me for hints tho I think I get it

1 Like

My second vote for Nargol Companion was Raven, it only let me pick Gary. I’d say he’s my second favorite Romance after Raven, though I haven’t gotten Ada or Destiny yet. You did a lot of good and different things in this game, Lucid, and probably grew as a writer. I hope it does well for you and I can give more feedback soon. Keep up the good work!

4 Likes

It’s open? if so perhaps you get use of experienced betatester who wasn’t present during early betatest and can thefore provide a fresh perspective.

Consider this my application O Wise one.

1 Like

Excellent, thanks @CaesarCzech Check that first post for my email address and send me a message with your forum name. :slight_smile: I’d love to get some fresh eyes since I’ve made so many changes.

Beta Testers, if I haven’t responded to something you’ve sent, send it again! I strive to discuss every single piece of feedback and either incorporate it or explain why I’m hesitent to do so. If something seemed ignored, it was in error and I’d love a chance to remedy the situation. If you feel strongly that something should be changed/added that wasn’t, let me know again and I’ll reconsider or try to explain my worries in better detail.

Those who said that it isn’t ready, send me your feedback! Running out of time. :slight_smile: I only have one unanswered email (which I’ll get to shortly, J), so send away!

Anyone reading this post late, notice the survey about 5 messages above this. :slight_smile:

I would like to try :relaxed:

@Ender1 Send a email to this address mike_walter AT rogers DOT com.

1 Like

I should send my email to it

1 Like

wait do we just email him on gmail or something else :thinking:

Whichever email service you use

1 Like

Use gmail to get in touch with him

2 Likes

That’s right. Check the very first post for instructions.

My inbox is empty once more. If anyone has anything, send it. Only one week of beta testing left!

2 Likes

I can’t get destin to go w me help?

1 Like

Remember, he’s a scaredy-cat! Don’t push anything on him till you’re alone and even then don’t go too fast. Karla at the next level.

3 Likes

Who is everyone’s favorite person to bring in the mission?
What were ur favorite achievements?

Draw between Gary/Gertie and Raven/Revin for me. Gary has an extra scene with a lot of the other people and Raven has a special use in a boss encounter. Their Romances also play out to fun effect. Jasper/Jasmine is a close third- save the farm family while Romancing them and you’ll know why.

Anybody else gotten Big & Small?

2 Likes

No I can’t seem to get it or the lost their achievement! Or the world peace one yet. Any help?

I remember I brought Jasper thinking he would be useful (cause he’s a soldier and all) but he was actually useless and in the actual battle against the orrok he got scared and didn’t do anything. Also brought Melissa cause I romanced her.

1 Like

Big & Small I had to try for. I was as mean and nasty as I could be to everyone while messing up on missions. Left with no friends at the time of the mission to Nargol, I got the trophy.

Lost Heir- For this one, you need to get Destin or Destiny kidnapped by Shade- not killed- and then rescue them from the Antmen by persuading the Queen to not attack Duroth and release them. I forget how I got it exactly. Shade usually kills Destin is the hard part,

World Peace- The hard part is to get Duroth & Burkk within 15 points of each other’s strength so they’re both willing to negotiate. Also, the Charisma & Intelligence spells are a big help. You want the other enhancement spells too if Jonas/Jaenis is still Emperor. And don’t arrest/capture the Diplomat who visits Duroth early on if you get their scene (Destin path, not Ada path). If you get all that, ask for peace talks with the messenger near the end (same guy who asks you to kill the King/Queen) and peace talks should begin. Now you just gotta complete negotiations…

1 Like

Thanks! I still can’t get destin to come tho, does the king have to b alive? Sry to ask again I think I’ve gotten into a rut lols