The Last Warden - Chronicles (Looking for Testers)

Sending link! HEY! It is the guy for Bond, James Bond! He is writing a Noir game of spys! (Doing propaganda) :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I count you in! Lock n load!

I would LUV to test :D.

1 Like

I’d love to test the game

1 Like

Oi m8 i’d like to test the game if you still accept testers

1 Like

hi would love to test your game

1 Like

Yes! Sending links now!

Woah you all are many, aren’t you?

1 Like

@ShadowBroker I would definitely like to help you test the game if it is still possible.

1 Like

Yes, Sorry for the delay guys I am just trying to add the new updates

I’d like a go at this, it sounds entertaining. My name shall be Doc Doctor, the Doctor.

1 Like

“He is called the Doctor… the man who makes people “better”… the soldier, the scientist, the little boy who lied… The killer of his own kind!”

Totally sending to you… you became my new BBC hero :stuck_out_tongue:

If you insist! :stuck_out_tongue: Sending the link!

Hey @Shadowbroker sorry if I spelled that wrong, anyway I would love to keep testing this game and helping you out. This game is worth making and I will try to help anyway I can. And if I find a mistake how do I take a screenshot if I’m using voiceOver on an IPhone. Anyway I hope I can help in anyway thanks.

In my PC i use LightScreenshot but in an IPhone you killed me with that question…

http://prntscr.com/98dgmy

If you find a mistake write the sentence where you find it and then show it in** strong**…

Example: “I am going to press this battan(button)

In this way you will help me out a lot so I can find the exact word and how it should be changed, this was @122B 's idea of how show me them!

Sending the link now!

1 Like

I’d like to help test if you’re still looking for testers. :slight_smile: Also, is the title supposed to be The Last Warden - Chronicles?

Oh! Yes… I wrote the title wrong at the post… Thought the game has it straigth… thats weird…

Anyway! Sending the link any time!

(I hope this doesn’t make me sound needy.) But when will you release the link to public? (I could ask to test but I’d probably forget to look for errors/spelling mistakes.)

1 Like

Hahaha not at all.

When… such a question. I just fixed all the Coding errors but there still grammar errors to fix, I did everything in a rush took me a less than a month to write till chapter 3 (Which is where the Demo ends)

I believe that in less than one or two weeks I will publish the game whatever all the gramma is fixed or not (Lets say that my deadline will be in two weeks.) Once ready, I will publish another topic or change here the Dropbox link with the pictures the game has.

There will be also an update (if I am fast enough I will end it in one month) that will allow the player to experience the free roaming idea for the game.

In addition, I will try to improve the Flirt / Romances options and the difference between Romance with a Co-Character and Extra-Character. (Example of Co-NPC would be your companion. An Extra-NPC would be a certain person of interest in certain Side-story-line)

But I will explain all this once I actually have the material proof in my hand.

I would love to test.

1 Like

Join the party then! I will be sending the link to your account any moment