The Last Laugh (Work in Progress)

Would she actually let you live your own life if the MC goes rogue ? She could just write you off as a failed experiment, and make another clone that’s more subservient to her orders.
After all we are an artificially created tyke bomb, meant to get rid of her archenemy. Just because we are the MC doesn’t mean we aren’t ultimately disposable. Also, the whole “mother/son” bond could just be a way to manipulate us to better serve her.

3 Likes

But it is.
I’m not talking from a player position but my character perspective.
I, as a player, absolutly don’t trust Vera.
My character can’t. She actes as her mother from the very beginning and made sure to be obtain m’y trust and affection. It’s certainly an act. But m’y character hasn’t any reason to disbelieve her.

And I’m sure that Mega Man/Woman will ask us, perhaps even beg us, to distrust Vera. But from m’y character perspective, it’s mega who want to hurt her mother. Not the other way around.

And just to be clear. That’s how I want my character to act. She is a brave girl who love her creator. She IS nice but don’t care for law or order and see criminal act like thieving as a game. She is like a child.

I’m not telling you to play like that.

7 Likes

Interesting idea, I shall make certain to follow this one. :relaxed:

Mmhmm, as long as the taste can be enjoyed, oh yes… Pizza, kebab, After Eights and so on… :yum:

8 Likes

You know, not every villain has the stomach for murder. Now Vera might, but all in all, she seems more interested in messing with her nemesis rather than killing her. If I had to guess, I’d say she seems like the type who would find murder ‘boorish’.

3 Likes

True, but often those that can’t stomach it have lackeys or creations to kill for them. Also there are some villains who enjoy toying with their enemies before finally killing them. Or like you said she could be in the Joker category of villain and only care about the game between hero and villain.

1 Like

i was wondering if the MC can romance mega-woman/man also what if the MC can manipulate Rodriguez that would be awesome.

6 Likes

That sounds like the weirdest and most literal form of narcissism I have ever heard of. Yet given how many psychological problems heroes seem to have, it doesn’t seem out of place…

9 Likes

There’s no romance, also that’s weird.

4 Likes

sorry did not read wesker22 post on romance but it would be cool for us to manipulate Mega-woman/man allies and then turn them against them or other things.

3 Likes

It would make incest on a whole new level. Selfcest?
But given our character, and MM/MW, power, it could be their only hope of physical love. Any other character would melt.

I don,t think romance will be in this game. I like romance (like REALLY like) but in this one, I agree that’s not really possible.

4 Likes

I like romance as much as the next person, but I think it’s better not to force it. If the author don’t believe he can’t make it work, I’m fine with that aspect being out of the game.

7 Likes

She’s explicitly stated to have killed thousands of people, so murder definitely doesn’t bother her. I suspect it’s just Mega-Man/Woman she doesn’t want to kill.

9 Likes

Quick question how old is Mega-man/Woman are they in their 20’s or 30’s

3 Likes

Between late 20s and early 30s. They’ve been at the hero game for a while.

4 Likes

How long?

2 Likes

Since they were a teenager. Secretly at first, like all the other heroes and villains and then when they began college they went public as a hero, saving people at day and turning criminals in directly to the police rather than calling 911 after beating them up.

7 Likes

Just to be sure, we are an exact copy of Megaperson.
Sometimes, Clone are made younger or older than the original. So physically we are the same age as Megatruc or did Vera made us a little bit younger to ease mind with the learning the ropes (and the world)?

3 Likes

:point_up::point_up:

10 Likes

Great article the story you wrote was so fun I enjoyed

4 Likes

This is great

3 Likes