The Last: Book One (WIP)

Sup everyone, I’ve begun work on my first game The Last. In it, you play a young noble of a powerful family. I will try to update the game at least twice a month starting September. Also please let me know of any errors and typos.

In the next update:

• Introduction of the romance’s families
    *Save system will be added
    *Relationship stats with important characters will show
    *And pictures of romances
    *The name of your companion is revealed through a mission
Summary

the Royal Academy is an Advanced Nurturing School, dedicated to instruct and foster the generation of people that will support the country in the future. The students are given a high degree of freedom in order to closely mimic real life. Here alongside others you will attend classes and do missions that will impact not just you but your family reputation and how other perceive you. Will you gather your own force of the talented or build bridges with the rich and powerful or maybe do both for the sake of survival. Remember the walls are the eyes and ears of the ones who seek chaos

To play the demo, go here:The Last

54 Likes

Can you put a little more lore of what the game is about?

3 Likes

More lore will be told when attending the academy and some before even entering the academy via your grandfather

4 Likes

Okay, but…if you don’t give any information about your game or what it’s about, people aren’t going to be drawn in to play it. It may as well be a random link.

31 Likes

“The Last”
“Book One”
I haven’t started yet and the game’s already lying to me!

16 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.