The Hive [Wip]

I’ve begun work on my new game The_Hive. The Hive is a fantasy game where you play as a newly appointed Archnios hive leader and have to make sure your hive survives the onslaught of the other insectoid races will you make allies or enemies

Currently it’s about (10%, 1 Chapters, 781 Words 6421 characters) done, and I plan on updating every week if I can.

To play the demo, go here: https://dashingdon.com/go/6653

*any feedback would be great :grin:
if you would like to message me and stay up to date with the project. you can join the discord server :https://discord.gg/33WPJPx

52 Likes

I have been waiting to read this ever since I saw the premise on interest thread

1 Like

awwww thanks for that <3

2 Likes

I like it so far defenitly gonna keep an eye on this wip to see where it goes.

2 Likes

thats great to hear. I was worried. I made it to short

1 Like

you don’t see a lot of wips where you can be a creature(insectoid) It’s mostly human so I’m watching this wip as well with interest… :3 (mostly Silently after this)

1 Like

Im good at this.

15 Likes

i did a little. bit of bug fixes. and even made some changes so iv you want try the updated version of the hive ill be updating. as frequently as possible :grin:

2 Likes

So we got attacked by another colony or was it a rogue?

It was fun even if it’s short. Also you give me an edge lord achievement too
hahahaha.

gotta give u some “phermones” for the humor. (get it? 'Cause ants use phermones and do we get other evolutionary characteristics or do we adapt?)

3 Likes

3 Likes

so your hive was attacked. by the butterfly bombers hive and yeah I thought the joke of edge lord was a good idea also im sorry if it wasn’t. clear. that you were attacked by the :butterfly: I think I only put it in the you fight for the queen choice my bad :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I just finished. a small. update. finishing. chapter. 1 and fixing any bug i found in there im now working on the second chapter and hope you all are having fun with the game as im im making it rn the word count is 1265 and 12545 characters long

4 Likes

That was fine 'cause you are underground in the most inner secluded of the hive also miscommunication can happen in a community

I really like the premise so far. I do like the different take as spider in this very unique story. I am looking forward to more. I have to say, it is very interesting so far.

1 Like

I saw this on the interest thread, it immediately caught my attention. I can’t wait to see where this goes! One question though, will your story be stat based, luck, or common sense?

2 Likes

Stat based is what im going for rn I’ve made multiple stats that will affect your outcomes and the pest way to figure out what to do is playing and learning

1 Like

Will there be any ROs?

yes I literally just started. trying to make them :sweat_smile:

It’s a good game and very original. I’ll definitely play the next chapter when it comes out. :smile: My only feedback is that it would be cool if the gender selection had a nonbinary option.

I can add one yeah im sorry I just forgot to