The Haze Under Windbrooke

I thought that was SOLO : A star wars story?

7 Likes

That one was 2018-ā€¦

In all seriousness I honestly believe that movie really didnā€™t need to be made. The fact that it was made and just painfully average and forgettable is even worse.

5 Likes

Really? It feels more like Persona 4 to me, whatā€™s with location specific dungeons (as opposed to Tartarus and the Dark Hour in P3), the haze (fog) and how the environment is a twisted version of the real world (which is both in P4 & P5).

You meant The vampire House?
Actually vampire House is a classic for me, without reading Vampire House and Great Tournament , i wonā€™t be interested in HG/CoGā€¦ Vampire House made me realise Vampire and Zombie can be adorable :slight_smile:
So i hope This fiction is as adorable as Vampire House

7 Likes

Fair point and Iā€™d have to agree. Seeing how the first time we ā€œcrossed overā€ was in school, stuck with me. Although the effect the mist has on peopleā€™s psyche is definitely more P3 than the later installments

1 Like

I feel like an announcement would have been made somewhere on the forums if this was coming out. Also, The Last Wizard got a post about it coming out a few days before it did, where as it has been completely silent regarding this game.

Actually, the announcement was made the same day the game was out. I am going to ask @RETowers about the game @jasonstevanhill

I am really sorry but I have to say that I am really disappointed at the romance section of the game. Thereā€™s hardly any proper choice of romance. This game feels like itā€™s not a gender choice game but rather gender lock - female.(It is worse than the prequel).

The demo doesnā€™t have any romance implemented in it. The game whenever it comes out will.

There are currently 5 RO but only one is available for straight maleā€¦ so unless I get a proper RO in demo, I wonā€™t be buying. After all demoā€™s are there to attract us and persuade us to buy the full thing.

1 Like

waitā€¦there is only one RO?

But that isnā€™t the demo. Its the WIP build the actual demo is in the full game when you download it. Alot of scenes havenā€™t been written in.

@Logan3000x No there isnā€™t.

3 Likes

oh thanks Cthulhu (20 cha)
ps: who is the vampire chick?

1 Like

Ok, then I will just have to wait and see how the wip goes.
But seriously, a nun for RO???

I mean thereā€™s vampires and werewolves and magic so a nun isnā€™t crazy.
Also I think sheā€™s just a nun in training since all the RO are in high school.

2 Likes

Okay, there is something strange with this quote. It says ā€œElrin and a nun for male characters onlyā€, but when I go to original OdicHastingsā€™s post there are ā€œElrin for male characters onlyā€. No mention of Nun. Gonna be glad if someone care to enlight me.

@aMediocrePigeon As they said I added since she added a nun romance. Seemed easier than quoting both.

3 Likes

Has this game been released yet?? If it Did can you guys send me the link for Android. I canā€™t seem to find it

1 Like

No, itā€™s not out on Google Play Store yet. I just tried to look it up but itā€™s not there.

1 Like

Far be it from me to criticize the overlords, but Iā€™d be grateful if they could keep the release date thread more up to date. Itā€™s August 6th, and it still says the game came out on August 3rd.

2 Likes