I’m pretty new here. However, I enjoyed a couple of COG adventures and decided to try to make my own.
So, here goes nothing. https://dashingdon.com/go/1102
This is a “Chapter 0” of a game set into a medieval low-fantasy world, which allows the player to become a member of the City Guard. It worth to mention that the city is torn apart by recent war, barely recovered from numerous rebellions and suffers the deadly Plague.
It is really early WiP, but I’d still appreciate any feedback. I hope that you will enjoy it, if you decide to try.
I’m really proud to tell you that a lot of work has been done (both by me and my wonderful editor) and I’m finally able to present you a part of Chapter 1 of story. It includes the following
- The direct rout to the mission, available for all guards without a second
- The tavern (the scene that took most of my time by far), available to guards without second, of believes “Fellowship”, “Survival”, “Unique”
It mostly consists of various grammar improvements, but aslo:
- Added options to skip chapter 0 and go straight to chapter 1
- Re-checked flags for tavern. Get “The Poisoned Tongue” one contest is still waiting for its winner
- The Cathedral scene is available in Chapter 1 for guards without second
- The Chapter 1 for veteran guards/promoted regular guards is complete
Please post your thoughts, questions or anything connected to the game down here. Looking forward to your replies!