The Golden Rose: Book One by Ana Ventura

:joy: Believe me, the yan type dere is the worst of them all and no sweet talking/cute acting will ever attract me or my MC to them, the other dere type are just exhausting to me.:weary::joy:

1 Like

Wait are all the people in the relationship tab LI’s
God how many times do i have to replay this game ?
Ysabella , Alain and is the bard really an LI like seriously? That bard ?

1 Like

Of course he is. He’s a bard.

5 Likes

Wait Billy too , i mean really BILLY IS AN LI

1 Like

The relationship tab isn’t just romantic relationships. Is all relationships btw if that’s what you’re looking at

9 Likes

Billy can’t be an LI, he’s way above our league

26 Likes

As someone who plays a character, who doesn’t really flirt with Alessa I always choose the kiss on the forehead. It’s straight forward and there’s no sarcastic dialogue.

2 Likes

I have a feeling Vallen is a villian. Just guessing. Normally the most friendly or innocent looking turns out to be villian.

5 Likes

I don’t think she’s a villian. I think she knows the player has the mark, and is loyal to the stones and their way of open thought.Before they were killed for it. I think she’s going to take the MC and show him one of the old building or relics in the garden, that the stones hid from the church. I think Vellen is just like the gurdian we meet a the devils bridge.

3 Likes

I feel so bad for Hadrian when I play Female mc, poor Hadrian lmao

download

27 Likes

I felt a little guilty as Alessa gave all those icy stares when my male MC was flirty with Hadrian. And Pov scene was sad :v

8 Likes

Anathema,
How many books for the Golden Rose? I will go insane just to wait for years to be able to complete whole story because it’s sooooooooooo good. I have been playing for 6th playthrough and i am still enjoying it.
Thank you again for beautiful writing.

8 Likes

I just brought this story on the hosted games app and wow, blown away. The writing is exactly the type of writing style that I love, only half way through but the amount of different choices there were to make really impressed me and don’t get me started on the characters. One of my favourites already :heart:

7 Likes

Is there a book 2 demo ?
Didn’t the author start work on it immediately after submitting book 1 like 8 months ago , there should be a demo right ?

1 Like

These things take time, patience😊

22 Likes

I have 4 books planned! And thank you so much for your words :orange_heart:

Thank you so much! It’s lovely to hear you’re enjoying the ride so far.

Since the public demo will only be the prologue and the first two chapters, I’ll probably hold off on posting it until I’m very far into development. So there’s not a very long period of time between the demo and the book’s release.

Still debating this, but right now, that’s the plan!

57 Likes

Welp.

adds to the “list of series to monitor for updates for the next few decades”, along with Evertree, Wayhaven and Jolly Good :sweat_smile:

31 Likes

Oh Lux city of lies Does it have a release date by now ?
I managed to succeed on Alessa ( by the forbidden use of the 1st option but regardless a win is a win )

3 Likes

Lux has a thread where you can ask questions like that, it’s here.

3 Likes

Salt water, would be free and great for a bath. Just an idea
Clean water is the issue, ocean side town has plenty of water for bathing or cleaning.

7 Likes