The Galactic Four (WIP)

What about space snails? Those are awesome.

1 Like

How about a space dolphins!!! And @Zolataya what is a space snail?

1 Like

If Poland can space, dolphins can space too - :dolphin:

1 Like

You canā€™t compare a country to an animal thats like comparing a universe to a solar system. And plus @Zolataya Poland deserves to go to space not dolphinsā€‹:joy::joy::joy:. Once we leave earth they can reign as the supreme species.

Space Snail:

8 Likes

Snails move so slow there just going to be a time wasting burden for everyone in spaceā€‹:joy::joy::joy::joy: Butā€¦ Iā€™ll see what I can do for you thanks for the suggestion!!:smiley:

1 Like

What boutā€™ space dragons, like me :smile: !!!

http://buzzerg.com/wp-content/uploads/8589130556585-dreamy-fantasy-outer-space-dragon-creative-wallpaper-hd.jpg

5 Likes

Weā€™ll have to wrestle.

1 Like

Your on :grin:!!!

1 Like

DID SOMEONE SAY SPACE BUTTERFLY?
but seriouslly Iā€™m very curious about how youā€™re gonna handle character creation and how much choosing your race and cyborg parts will influence the story.
also THE GALACTIC FOUR does kinda invoke the image of 4 badasses posing infront of something explodingā€¦or maybe I have played too much Broforce.
anyway good luck, Iā€™m really excited to see where this goes

2 Likes

I believe that space butterflies were mentioned.

I also have a scheduled wrestling match with @moonwalkerdragon at some point in this.

ā€¦I will be bringing my power armor.

2 Likes

first: I have to watch that match

second: now I really want this game to have power armor, there are not enough games in this world where I can be a huge badass woman in power armor

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a very valid concern. We need more power armor in general.

2 Likes

The main reason why Iā€™m so jealous of good artists is that they can draw stuff like that, A SPACE SNAIL!!

2 Likes

I donā€™t how I forgot power armor. Hmmm than I shall add that in!!!:smiley:

2 Likes

Excellleeeennnnt.

I am well pleased by this. Looking forward to seeing what youā€™ve got.

3 Likes

I know this may be cutting it close for the two week deadline, but the description of the game you provided reminded me a lot of Treasure Seekers. While it was a fun game, I feel like it didnā€™t quite live up to its potential. I sure hope yours does. It sounds fun!

1 Like