The Fallen Divine (WIP)

Hmmm…

So, i love love love this project. However, isnt informing of an update that is locked behind $20 on patreon kinda just…advertising?

I dont think I’ve seen any other projects that post demo update notifications about updates that are locked behind paying. :person_shrugging:

Edit: Actually i have seen a few, but these few were also still updating the public demo as well.

31 Likes

Keep it up, dear author!!! I love this! I can’t wait to read it in full!!!

4 Likes

This is wonderful! I’m already looking forward to more.

2 Likes

Great game keep it up

2 Likes

Its alive and well on patreon! If i recall correctly, the first draft of the final chapters of book 1 are currently being worked on. Not sure if the author intends to do another public update before submission or not.

But its definitely not a dead project, and if youre feeling antsy for it, the patreon has a ton of great side content, sneak peeks, and i think a few more chapters than the public version.

19 Likes

Author actually just posted on tumblr that they’re halfway done with the 12th chapter and the first book will have 13 chapters plus epilogues in total. That means it’s nearly done at this point. Yay!

21 Likes

Thanks! Had to unsub last month after an unexpected death left me with twice the bills, so im a bit behind

1 Like

how far is the public demo?

I think upto chapter 10

I see people mentioning that the game is almost done, since the author announced it on Patreon. That is so much hype; ive been looking forward to this release since i found it on Dashingdon. I have a feeling this title will go BIG and become of the major titles people remember. Like Wayhaven and ZESH, or Samurai of Hyuga.

I hope we get a few more chances to flex our powers more, though.

26 Likes

Here i go again, Begin reading this master piece again… i dont see myself as sadistic, though i quite enjoy doing this every time :rofl:

9 Likes

I have been wondering about this for awhile now. Glad to hear that it’s not a dead project.

4 Likes

Why can’t we save? it said error: bad slot :smiling_face_with_tear:

Coding error lol

Welp nevermind, it’s fine the second I refresh it :grin:

How many divines does it take to fill a light bulb

Depends on the light bulb :: snickers ::

3 Likes

Just started playing and I keep loosing in the tournament. How do I win?

Pick the choices that use the attributes you enhanced on your coterie.

7 Likes