The Eye of Eikshal (WIP)

In the above picture, a paragraph is repeating.

There were some other issues, mainly with spelling, also some of them with the wording. For example, you used the wording “task in hand”. But I believe that it should actually be “task at hand”. Additionally, I think that I encountered a pronoun error. Instead of “she”, there was “he”. Unfortunately, I didn’t take the screenshots of those things other than the aforementioned picture.

1 Like

Okay, it should be fix now! Thanks!

1 Like

I see, I fixed the repeating paragraph error. As for the other things, I’ll try rereading it later to look for spelling checks and pronoun errors. Thank you!

Sounds interesting looking forward to trying it

1 Like

When entering the female dorms it refers to it as a the male dorms, thought only the once. I genuinely love the concept of this game and look forward to more.

1 Like

That cliffhanger is just evil dam it. I was looking forward to the next part. Make it a good one

1 Like

Okay, I’ve finally reread the story for spelling checks and a grammar errors!

It got delayed for so long due to a hectic week, that and whatever few free time I’ve had was invested in my first playthrough of Skyrim (Fun as hell). So with that, I’ll either start working on the stats or start writing chapter 2!

2 Likes

Heh. I don’t blame u. That game is still fun and everyone deserves a break once in a while

It honestly felt like I was in a museum seeing a fossil the first time I heard the “arrow to the knee” line :laughing:

2 Likes

One question which race did u pick?

2 Likes

I picked the Nords! Which felt quite right since Skyrim is where they originate.

1 Like

I normally pick them as well but I chose imperial on my current play through. Nords are a good all rounder apart their magic but they are warriors, no need to pull a rabbit out a hat.

Yeah, Nords reminds me of those from skellige in Witcher 3, warriors. Which goes well with the kind of playstyle I have for my character, hopefully it doesn’t end up as a stealth archer though.

1 Like

I have now added stats, something I honestly should have done from the start. Yet I didn’t and made things a bit more complicated for myself. But they’re up now!

Now to actually start writing-

4 Likes

Now those percentages mean something now lol. Now I can focus on making different builds for my mc

1 Like

UPDATE!

I have now added the Practice Facility section in chapter 1, something that a character recommended for you to check, but it wasn’t actually available yet before… (my laziness, I apologize). Along with it two books at the library in which its main focus is setting up the world that I’m creating. (all in all adds about 2.2k words of chapter 1)

I also edited the stats chart. Your appearance, name, and gender being taken note of. As well as placed the character profiles in case you forgot how they looked like and wanted a refresh.

As for chapter 2, still pretty early in development. I’m about 4k words in, which ain’t much, but it’s honest work-

Feedback, suggestions, and telling me my spelling and grammar errors as well as bad coding would greatly be appreciated!

12 Likes

What is the POV=???

1 Like

It’s the point of view of someone, someone who is currently being chased.

(the identity of the person will be revealed at the end of the demo!)

3 Likes

The update is working fine and stats adjust as needed for every boost we get. Good job

1 Like

@Atlas7 I’m not sure if youve noticed but when ever I select a friendly response the stat for friendly doesnt increase or any other stat. the only stat that been affected is Introverted.

1 Like