The Court

idontlikeusernames Once told me he loves usernames, so we can’t let him tell us otherwise.

I like the new choices, but what happened to choosing Zarens outfit at the tailors, or choosing you sword. Thats the sword I chose anyway, but… Still. Also do the words on your ring have meaning to later in the game or do they just change the stats or something? And will there be more stats like swordplay or magic? Sorry to ask so many questions.

Meh, to be honest I really don’t care about usernames, but before I settled on this one, I mostly just used random strings of numbers, which I then promptly forgot. Fortunately most companies send you the forgotten username along with the password when you request that, however not all. Long story short I never used to remember my usernames before this one and it was getting pretty annoying.

awww so the public has finally got its answer.

I actually didn’t like that part – but if you like it I might consider putting it back in. I just felt that compared to the other choices it wasn’t quite ‘equal’. Also, you weren’t able to choose the sword you were given before – just the pole arm and the dagger. That choice is pretty close to the top on my to do list though. The motto probably will come up later in the story, but it won’t really change it. It’ll probably be a choice more like hair or eye colour (in that it’s mentioned, but serves little actual purpose). I’m also toying with an idea about that, but I won’t go into details. About the stats, yes, there will be more.

Thanks for the info. I did kinda like that choice, but only because I like those colors the most of all four. But if we get to choose more Latah in teh game, then I whatev, es cool.

*Bumping thread up* ^^

@Trywn
“$My name is !{name}.”
Turned up when Ophelia asked what Zaren named me.

line 335: Invalid string, open quote with no close quote: "forgivenessis

I got this error when I made the choice “Forgiveness is the giving, and thus the receiving, of life” Or something like that. For the motto on the signet ring.

I didn’t know you could choose your name yet.

I didn’t either but the game went on further than before when I played.

Has the games length been extended yet?

@TheDragon
Apparently it has, to some extent. @DonkeyKong how much farther on did it go before the name error?

@Syndicate
It went on to the end of the demo but the name just read:
“$My name is !{name}.”
After playing today, I saw that the problem was fixed but it has a “!” at the beginning of your name. For example: “!Dean”. @Trywm

@Trywm This might be of some use:

Well out of my…I’d say 7 times playing the game i never ran in to an error but one and its still present

@Patch101 fixed. Thanks for the info
@DonkeyKong fixed. Thanks for the info (again).
@Vendetta Actually I’ve already checked the wiki out. Nice work on it by the way.
@TheDragon Nice to know you enjoyed it so much you’d play it 7 times. What error are you talking about?

Currently working on what I would consider chapter 2, called the Feast of Sol. I’m currently thinking there’ll be maybe 7 chapters. Possibly more or less. I’m known to be a poor judge of such things. Also known for biting off as much as possible. Like some sort of squirrel.

Progress is pretty slow right now (darn school work!) but after October exams it’ll probably speed up and definitely around the Christmas break. I’m thinking the whole thing will be around 400k words, mostly because it’s based more around the actual choices you make than the stats you have and also because I’m a masochist and torturing myself is fun.

@Trywm You’re welcome!

Um, I think “trousars” is supposed to be “trousers”.

@Bagelthief Unless they happen to have a severe respiratory disease![/badjoke]