When a peace council turns into a War Front, you know things went terribly wrong…
You are a high-up Angel, of the tribe (your tribe name), rivals of (rival tribe name). You have loads of control, so are you going to try to finish it ASAP, or continue it for as long as possible. Do you want to decrease or increase your casualties? Are you a dictator? Can you seduce someone into telling you the information, or do you use brute force?
You control the main character, who controls a good majority of the Angels.
Will you win? Will you lose? Will you die? Will you betray your own side?
• Play as male, female, or unidentified; gay, straight, or bisexual.
• Fight directly in the battles or stay in the sidelines, try to reason with the other side, or just kill them all, the choice is yours.
• Have fun romancing, betraying, planning with, plotting against, or even killing other characters!
I have the “prologue” done, but I don’t want to get too involved if:
a) It doesn’t strike much interest
b) I can’t finish it
Main Character Meeting Scene complete!
New demo up, I removed the first chapter to “completely redo” it, I added some more “stat changes” although some things are still WIP, I added an author’s note at the end, and I added a special thanks thing at the very end.
POLL WINNERS - CREÆTA AND RETENA
- Creæta (like create/creation)
- Retrena (The surname of one of the famous Angels)
- Necroptica (A Neverland themed name)
- Ryss Hi (Like rise high)
- Heavel (Heaven themed)
Here’s the demo: