Techblade of the Mage (Overpowered magitek servant fantasy; WiP, 15K words)

Woohoo! Alright I have to say this is very interesting one and I am hooked. Good luck and can’t wait to see more.

2 Likes

I think some of the option is in need of clarification of what it’s actually mean, like Small, Average, Huge is this body size or ??

And trait also need explanation like what does it do.

1 Like

That sounds reasonable. For the to do list then.

Also some of the traits are placeholders. Still working on them.

3 Likes

Sounds fun. I love playing a secretly op character. I also hate fail states…specially since cog games tend to have no save functions in their final form. So rereading several times from the beginning cause you keep dieing sort of takes the fun away. But I’m also a person who prefers to roleplay into the story and character, without having to worry about stat checks and fail states.:sweat_smile:

Also, why when I imagined an op humanoid golem did my brain go straight to Reg from Made in Abyss? Lol.

RO suggestion…

Maybe a masterless golem with a cracked/broken core. Maybe it was damaged in the incident that killed his master and now he wonders aimless and afraid he might harm others because of the malfunctioning magic of his core? Comes off aloof and unsocial, but actually protective of others.

1 Like

Fortunately there’s no giant inexplicable hole in this world.

Interesting idea. I wonder if I can implement it. I’m also asking at some few other places for suggestions, but the damaged golem idea is good.

1 Like

Nooo! My mysterious hole. :rofl: And it’s just a spitball idea for an RO. Do with it what you like.

1 Like

I love it now I feel like Sebastian! :grin: (Black Butler)

2 Likes

But we can’t drop an awesome line like ‘A hell of a butler’ as a golem. Lol

2 Likes

Buddy I think we both realize what we just did that poor guy but here deserved all of that pain when he just said what he did to our favorite maid😈

5 Likes

So…no german science…?

1 Like

Attachment sold separately.

1 Like

I would like to heavily petition for a Sarcastic trait. :saluting_face:

2 Likes

Ah…another wip add to my collection

1 Like

Yessir

1 Like

This is awesome so far. I’m excited to see where the updates go with this.

1 Like

If you ask me I feel like playing Tohru from Miss Kobayashi.

2 Likes

Zara would’ve eaten that tail. She’s a daredevil like that.

2 Likes

this w.i.p is super charming, and this is only the beginning.

my favorite moments;

this man is abhorrent

weird thing I found btw:

1 Like

Glad you like it. What’s weird about it?

1 Like

I wonder if we’ll be able to develop a personality, maybe even go rogue?

2 Likes