My first Choice of Games project based on the perspective of a young person dealing with the struggle of many responsibilities as life happens.
You inherited a football club indebted and almost dissolving from your grandfather. It’s your legacy to keep it afloat and away from shame now
Currently it’s about (~5%, Part I, 18K words) done, I plan on to upgrade on regular basis.
Match dynamics kept me busy for longer than I thought, than updating and tweaking them more or less took a week of my spare time.
- MC will have a various kinds of career paths to assist his main objective.
- Every career daily/shift performance is set on variables so will have several outcomes based on the performance die rolled.
- Every path will cross you to different NPC’s with different backgrounds.
- Will have sandbox type MC development while also following the main arc in the timeline. And the game seems to be very long.
- MC will interact with side characters as well as Romance options , each interaction will bring something on the table. Variables also do occur when doing something with NPC’s .
:: A living atmosphere is targeted so your actions will reflect on the lives of NPC’s and you will get reactions back to it.
:: The team stats depends on MC and itself - trainings will provide stat points to players with randomly bonuses happening and boosting their abilities.
:: The squad NPCs will develope as MC and depending on time and support level their stories will be added.
:: Interactive relationship with team coaches and supporters
:: Play slots with the slots machine in the local pubs and interact with local regulars
:: The club has facilities and a pitch to improve - the number of spectators will depend on the variables as much as your stat points. The more you have the more the club will make £
:: You will have chance to deal with merchandise and food & drinks stands. They do also depend on the variable outcome of spectators.
:: Improving the tribunes and stadium step by step.
:: Improving facilities and equipment from almost none to acceptable and finally Professional Leagues quality
:: Reaching out sponsors for your team
:: Network channel coverage deals
:: Competing to qualify for play offs to reach 7th leg to championship league.
:: Struggling to survive week after week while the plot thickens.
:: Observing , living and influencing the matches from the benches (as much as the coach let you to do)
11.05.2020 Minor update - adjusted corrected some minor glitches in the match scene and smoothened some rough parts of other scenes.
Save System is online (Well a true sports gamer do not saves and loads just let the game to the flow ^^ )
16.05.2020 Small Update - Added a ministory - prologue part around 1.7k words