Spacing Out Release Thread

Since this is the release thread, this is the right location to post what you wish about this game.

1 Like

OK, thanks. I personally think this should have an epilogue (or a second game in which we encounter the other characters) as the only one that ā€œhasā€ one, it is Valkyrieā€™s. A few questions were left unanswered, as what about Inovattion? Did she got the new body, who is Astraā€™s master? Where Meatwall went? Are the male mc and Shiera compatible?

Unfortunately I havenā€™t seen the author around for a while on forums. Iā€™ll tag them for you in case they are available to answer questions (@Mayday).

1 Like

Letā€™s hope he sees this posts and thanks @Jacic

1 Like

Hi guys and thank you for bringing me back to this game that was the 4th out of 7 (I believe). Let me see if I can remember much :slight_smile:

I like bringing NPCs to other games of mine, it is just that I havenā€™t written in the space opera genre since then. I had ideas of a sequel in which the team would actually go to the tournament it was headed to and Innovation would play an important role, but I havenā€™t gotten to that point.

Hm, about Shiera, do you mean if they can have children? Iā€™d probably say no, her mission is to save the insectoids from extinction and not to bring other hybrids into existence. Other than that, the MC can romance her, she is perfectly humanoid and even pretty by human standards, just covered by a chitin layer in most parts.

1 Like

Do you mean some of your other games have recurring characters? Which ones?

The love story between (Sister) Amy and Thomas from Twin Flames continues in Knight of the Fellowship. The latter also briefly features Lauren from Dancing with Demons.

Sister Mercy from Dancing with Demons is likely to appear in my next game as she is one of my most favourite characters.

You can read more about cross references in this old post of mine :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s good to know! Do you recommend playing those four games in the order they were released? Or what order do you imagine them taking place in?

I donā€™t think the order matters, they are all stand-alone adventures :slight_smile:

1 Like

I understand, I just prefer to read stories in in-universe chronological order. :slightly_smiling_face: