Spacing Out Release Thread

Umm, I’m having trouble getting onto the game.
It’s the:
ERROR 401

It seems like you don’t belong here. Please visit out help page, forums or customer care…BLAH BLAH BLAH

@Terrell_Williams, yeah, it seems about an year passed since that, but I was working on another game called Twin Flames that is due to come out soon.

What you refer to is a bug related to the compiler. I am not sure why it exist, but luckily is not related to the coding.

@moonwalkerdragon, the original link is no longer active. Please, use the most recent one I posted. Thank you.

It would be nice if there was a way to correct the first post.

1 Like

You rang? (Darn character limit.)

1 Like

Well, I liked the game. I love sci fi and when it said that it passes in an abandoned planet, it got me. But some errors continues tei repeat when you play with a female character, like the mention of the character scratching the beard and some dialogues between the mc and Astra, and the others characters as well. And after the mc recover the artifact, some dialogues changes the mc’s name to Mayday even if it’s not the name I choose.
I’d put some images with the typos, but it’ll take a while. :slight_smile:

A have done a new update, finally deciding on how to deal with a few mechanics, removing a few typos (and one beard). I also added a few achievements and made the final battle easier to win.

Here is the new link:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/wa4xeixrhmghfdq/Spacing%20Out.html?dl=0

2 Likes

Thanks once more for everybody who participated in the beta. I just want to say that the name of the game has been changed to Spacing Out and it is coming out soon :slight_smile:

For some reason the link isn’t working is it possible that you can add a link to dashingdon as well?

It’s more than likely that due to the game coming out soon as @Mayday said they have taken down the demo.

I think this link is working.

I updated the title of the thread to reflect this.

Also Dropbox links don’t work for a lot of people due to changes made by Dropbox. See prior posts about changes made.

1 Like

Then why do people still use Dropbox links??

Some authors don’t keep track of what every hosting site is doing; most are busy with life and such. We’re all human.

2 Likes

My character’s name was Howler

“just…”

“such as …”

“Puts their seat belts on”

There is some gender problem with the sentence

When I check my uniform the description of the trophy automatically comes up.

Right as an objective is absolute, there is no such thing as “rightest”