Spaces or tabs & colored text

Hi there!! Having so much fun with this. :slight_smile:

I have two questions:

1. Is it possible to indent a line of text?
  2. Is it possible to change the color of text?

Thanks so much for your help!

1. yes it is possible. for indentation in files i use tab as its easier to track indentation errors with it and if you meant in game then try ( (hold alt) + numpad1 + numpad0 + numpad2 + numpad3 ) only hold alt and press other keys normally. The character that you will get out of it is a blank character while being identical to a space it will appear in game as a character instead of space.
  2. in game yes but that would be only white in case player used black background or some tampering with html file
1 Like

I never knew that was possible and itโ€™s fantastic to hear! However, Iโ€™d issue a word of warning, particularly if you uses spaces rather than tabs as general for coding. Wait until your game is finished and bug free before adding the indentation. Otherwise if you have an erroneous indent in your code it could be hard to distinguish between ASCII characters and spaces.

:ok_hand:t4:

FYI, @Angel_McCoy , if you mean something like changing the color of individual texts so you can make colorful page of words, itโ€™s currently not supported. However, if you can edit the javascript file of CScript, it should be doable :thinking: