Shepherds of Haven (WIP) (DEMO UPDATE: 3 Aug 2021)

Ehh I was kind of dick in DAO I was an elven mage l, so I felt like my character having grown up mainly around humans would kinda feel more human and sympathize with their endeavors more. I ended up getting with morrigan though just for the OGB.

Exciting news, everybody!

I sent an advance copy of Shepherds of Haven’s alpha draft to some reviewers and connections in the field! Their comments have been overwhelmingly positive: please check out their reviews on my Tumblr!

happy april fool’s!

60 Likes

That’s a good question that definitely gets explored in the game! Blade himself questions whether he has true leadership qualities (actually, Tallys and Trouble do too LMAO) :thinking:, so it’s definitely something that will be discussed more as time goes on…

10 Likes

THE LAST ONE hahahahah I always found funny how they’re similar (and two of my favorite games :heart:)

5 Likes

The second one from the bottom baffles me, as I saw your picture in the link to your novel and there is no way in Hell I could believe someone could make that statement with a straight face.

4 Likes

WOW, that’s really great, rinari. With feedback like that, you should just publish as is! Why change perfection? You say unfinished, I say cliffhanger!

5 Likes

But to me I view as blade as the full control leader and trouble and Tallys are his lieutenants including us my guess is he has a will of Testament if he dies it’s going to be either us trouble or Tallys or that naked guy in the back room

Haha, thank you so much! :see_no_evil: I was a really ugly child so it’s something I like to joke about! :joy:

I still got a 7/10 from the New York Times, I need to implement the Demon NSFW DLC to make them happy!!

If you make certain decisions and keep Blade’s approval high, you can always become Co-Commander alongside him!

13 Likes

Just finished the public demo.Have to say,it is indeed great

1 Like

The main character is coming after you and make sure no one dies

The closest thing I can find for a meme

3 Likes

Still love this! Such a range of characters! And an interesting story.

2 Likes

@rinari this might sound dumb but what happens when the mc runs out of words of power? will they suffer heavy disadvantages when fighthing endarkened or suffer major backlash and ended up crippling or killing the mc?

6 Likes

Well my mc only became a Sheperd to save his own life and a captain because of Caine. Commander is entirely more stress than he is willing to take on, particularly since the Commander seems to be the one who has to actually report to the Autarchy’s government, including the Inquisition…my mc is not the person they would want for that anyway. :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

This is so awesome, the writing, the plot, the characters! Epic!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind words! :heart: :pray: :sob:

This is something you’ll have to explore in the story! :wink:

23 Likes

If I’m in that town I’m never going to sleep again in that town I’m going to do the simple thing walk far far f****** away sleep and come back to figure out what the f*** is happening and boss you created the enemy I hate the most and I want it dead so bad I don’t care what I have to do I’m going to kill it

1 Like

Remy, Riese & Ravyn all look at the wall of text quizzically. :thinking:

Me, coming into the room & seeing what they’re looking at, “…wait, who stole all the punctuation marks?” :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Riese & Raven point at Remy as she walks away, flipping the bird at all of us. :expressionless:

Me, “Not nice, ladies. At all.” :unamused:

2 Likes

I’ve only played once and I know that I’ll definitely be buying this when it comes out. Omg, Blade is so awk and I can’t help but be attracted to that but I’m also interested in Trouble, Chase and even Red now. Red, omgggggggggggggg, it was so awk when Blade asked my character about their relationship with Red. I let the MC be honest because I can never ignore potential angst and drama in these games.

10 Likes

Ahhh, thank you so much! I’m so glad you’re enjoying the romance options, it can be very hard to pick between them! (Or at least, I want people to feel that way lol!) :see_no_evil: Thank you so much for your kind words and support!!

12 Likes

Well the choice between Red and Chase is very hard, I’ll grant you that but nobody beats Trouble for me. :wink:

2 Likes