Sharing My Original Music and Sound Effects - Over 2000 Tracks

Hi Everyone,

I’ve created over 2000 tracks of original music and sound effects that you are welcome to freely use in your games. All I ask is to be attributed as detailed on my website:

I sincerely hope some of my tracks are helpful. Any and all feedback is welcome and much appreciated.

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

34 Likes

Hey Everyone,

I had a rough couple of weeks, but I managed to get a couple of new tracks done to share with the community. They’re on my City/Urban 3 page:

“THE CLASSIC PRIVATE EYE”

“OLD TIME CROOKS”

Enjoy, stay safe and keep being creative. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Well, I don’t “toot my whistle” very often, but I have to say that I’m very proud of this so I thought I’d share:
soundimage (dot org) /praise-for-soundimage/

Btw, if anyone needs some custom music created, just let me know…I’d love to help out! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Greetings Fellow Creatives,

Please don’t forget about my Ogg music packs. Each pack contains all of my tracks to date from my most popular genres:

Fantasy Music - Over 261 Tracks
Sci-Fi Music - Over 260 Tracks
Funny / Quirky / Weird Music - Over 200 Tracks
Puzzle Music - Over 130 Tracks
Chiptunes Music - Over 100 Tracks
Action Music - Over 80 Tracks
Looping Music - Over 60 Tracks
Dark/Ominous Music - Over 50 Tracks
Horror/Surreal Music - Over 50 Tracks

The packs are contained in Zip folders so you can quickly download everything at once.

You can access them from my music pages.

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s an amazing collection you got there. I’m surprised no one here has chatted with you yet. I’m curious though about a few things. What’s your background? How long have you been doing this?

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words…I appreciate it! I’ve been composing original music since I was a kid, got into electronic music around the year 2000, but didn’t start sharing it with the world until 2014 when I started my website. I have a little bit of music training, but I’m mostly self-taught. I sincerely hope some of my tracks are helpful in your games! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

To be honest, I’m not even sure if choicescript can even support full-length music. I heard that some people had trouble with it. I’m not initiated into CS yet, but I’m gonna dabble with including music once I do. I really hope CS allows it, because it would mean a world of difference.

1 Like

Hey everyone,

I have some brand new music tracks to share with the community…100% free to use with attribution. They are both on my new Rock page:

“ROCK DRAMA 2084”
“SUMMERTIME ROMANCE”

Enjoy, stay safe and keep being creative! :slight_smile:

1 Like