Seven's Deadly W.I.P 8/15/2021

Close! But not quite!

Small update! Enjoy

14 Likes

I like the update even through it’s not long.

Summary

Unbenannt

1 Like

I’ll make sure to fix that!

should be fixed now

4 Likes

What?? You left me wanting more. Thanks for the update .
Stupid fae, they have a thing or two to mess with my mc. Uriel my mc loves him ,gonna romance him so hard lol

I really love the the new update! Now i’m so curious in who the hell is that third party tryna kill us?

Minor Mistakes

You mean alley?
IMG_20200113_015028
And another one
IMG_20200113_014858

Everyone needs a big bad even people that are plotting the end of the world! And thanks for pointing those out! Won’t lie I got a major hit of inspiration during my shower also I went nuts as soon as I got out which was around 10 pm so in the zone I was focusing on mistakes I was not…probably should focus a bit more though…especially when it comes time for beta…

2 Likes

A very promising plot. I wonder, will you consider Jerahmee to be a possible RO?

He is actually! Him Uriel, Seraphina, Nero and Zarola are romance options for all mcs while Fenrir and Aster are available as a poly romance for male gay mcs.

4 Likes

Oh my mistake! I saw your first post didn’t tag him as a romance option that’s why :sweat_smile:

Look promising But perhaps a little longer? Other than that, I’m interesting on what gonna happen next. Looking forward for the next update. Haha :slight_smile:

Here is a poll for valentines that is also posted on the tumblr check it out

3 Likes

Me seeing most people voted for seraphina “Ah I see, you are people of culture aswell”

XD it’s to chose what gender to do the valentines one shots for!

1 Like

Exactly it’s not about which ro the valentines is about anymore it honestly made me laugh :joy:

I know but the most people voted for Seraphina. I know that probably everyone will get one

I would love to become a eigth sin

XD sadly no job positions are open at this time

2 Likes

Minor update made, names added and small bit in chapter two added

3 Likes