Seas of Malice (Character Creation + 3 locations partially done, WIP)

I can’t really seem to find the issue, and I’m debating cutting the option. It doesn’t really add anything, the excess time can be used in other ways, and I’m planning to have ways to increase other stats in other locations anyway.

The current link goes to dashingdon rather than to your game.

For some reason the link to the wip just goes to dashingdons front page instead of the wip

I’ve edited the link to link directly to the game itself. Before, I tried to link it to my dashboard so I wouldn’t have to redo the link for every update.

You’re now stuck in an infinite loop regardless of whether you press leave or not, as it just takes you back to the same options. Also, after you ask the guy about his smithy, the introductory text about the smithy, the music and how you found it pops up again.

Okay, fixed those. Updated link as well.

This pops up when you choose to work on your advanced profession

Fixed that error, thanks. I forgot to close parenthesis on one of the choices.

No problem but another thing popped up

Typo fixed. Thanks. Link will be updated.

You end up in a loop after working in the advance profession

Please tell me, what profession are you working and the loop is intentional, the Festival of Lights is really where the story begins to pick up. So I’d say hold out until the Festival of Lights happens.

Oh ok. Anyways its the bank career

Also, when did the error message show up? I’m guessing after character creation and when you click “show stats?”

No, I was done with character creation by then, I was just working on the advanced career and I noticed it was staying on day 11 so I decided to check the stats and that’s when it popped up

Meaning that the time didn’t count down from day 11?

Yeah it just stays on day 11

When I tried to check my stats screen after I finalized my character, it did this:
sea%20stat%20screen

Before that, I had to problem cycling through and accessing any of the stat screens.

Yep, I just fixed that. What do you mean “I had to problem cycling through and accessing any of the stat screens?”

Typo. I meant “no problem.”