School of Exorcism [ WIP ]

@Danni Is the Birthday in relation to our constellations? If so will that effect our stats in any way?

(Also wouldn’t it be just cute if ROs had remembered your MCs birthday?)

@Danni when do you think we’ll get some of the story?

@Boman19: I hope to make it at least 80,000 words. I’m just worried that once summer is over and school starts again, I won’t have enough time, but I will do my best to continue this to the end! In response to your second comment, I think it will be about two or three weeks before I finish the first chapter.

@MonaMae: Thank you! I can’t wait to release the first chapter!

@Xero: Thank you! I hope it can live up to your expectations!

@trollhunterthethird: Somewhat. I think it will relate more to your zodiac. For now, I plan that it might have some effect on your relationships. There’s also something I’m planning but for now, it’s a secret (;

I cannot play…when I click start it goes straight to the end

@ChimeraLord Danni said that only the thing that’s done is the stats screen

Oh…my bad haven’t been on forums in a bit

i love Blue Exorcist so can we go the huge academy (can’t remember the name)

@ChimeraLord: Yes, for now, I’ve only completed the stats screen. I have been working on it for a quite a bit and I’ve completed the character customization. I should be updating in a week or so.

@Boman19: Yes, definitely. A majority of the story takes place at an academy.

Yayyyyy!

The academy is called TrueCross Academy and will there be RO’s choices (romance) and keep up the good work

@jcsunshine_3: Thank you! And yes, there will be 4 total romantic options that are open to both genders. You can find some information on the website, but I did not add much yet. More is to come though!

@Danni I can’t wait for this game to come out !

@Boman19: Can’t wait either! I already finished the character customization. Do you think I should update it now or wait until the first chapter is finished?

I’m pretty excited about this game, so I think you should update now. If anything it lets us get a feel for your writing and keeps us talking while you work on chapter 1.

I second what TheWaffle said.

Alright then! If that’s what you guys prefer, then here’s what I have so far!

Link 2: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/a7b4ybm0gbyq3pp/School%20of%20Exorcism.html

Updated 6/25/14 7:09 AM

@Danni Seems pretty cool! But can you breakdown each class for us?

@Boman19

The classes are on his website. cx http://hightowerguide.wix.com/schoolofexorcism#!classifications/c1m1y

@Danni

I really like how much effort you’re putting in character customization, good job! :slight_smile:

@Boman19: The information for each class should be in the link Lola provided

@Lola098: Aha, I’m a girl :)>- But thank you! I’m glad you like it!

And for everyone, I feel like the customization section may be a bit too long and that it might bore some people. To be honest, I really have nothing to do with the birthday and so I was thinking of taking it out. What do you guys think?

If the birthday is not used does that mean the height will be used in the story