Scales (Working Title) WIP Updated 05/15/21

This is really cool, looking forward to more.
Only issue I ran into was this.

Thank you for pointing it out, it’ll be fixed in the next update

I came across this error. Nonetheless though I still really liked it!

Yes I need to re-upload, you’re screenshot is from the last pages of the story as it stands it’s just a tad… butchered ATM I just need to clean It up

I found an error

Fixed. This should not happen to anyone anymore. The demo should come to a natural end. If it doesn’t… whoo boy…

2 Likes

Hard to trust someone there’s a part of a group that killed one of your friends or try to get one of your family members killed it’s really hard to trust that even if the guys trying to be friendly

4 Likes

Agreed, and I’m not trying to box anyone into it either, if there’s a place in the story where it seems like your character’s outlook is predetermined to be preferential towards Solace or the military let me know and I’ll try to adjust it.

3 Likes

There was some things I was wondering about?
Does the MC and the other half-dragons have hair?
Will there be different RO’s for the different Ages or just the older ones?

Im really curious as to why the Meadow was attacked and can’t wait to learn why it was!

Bugs/Typos

1 Like

This sounds really interesting!

Oh man, i didnt know you got a forum, but im so happy i found it!! Your wip have been one of my favorite, thank you for writing this man!!

I wish you luck on the story it’ll be good job and I see a lot of the hard work you put into it I played all the choices you can give us

Do you have a tumblr? :slight_smile:

I do not, I was going to wait until I saw some interest before making one but since you asked I imagine I’ll make one and include the link in the next major update which godwillining will be up before the end of the year

7 Likes

I have three MCs because I want to see what each age group experiences. I like the idea that each of them will experience different things due to how old they are. My first is a 12 year old sky dragon while my second is a 16 year old land dragon. And my last is a 14 year old sea dragon

1 Like

Out of curiosity what were your general path for them? Like for instance being resistant to the healers and captain compared to going along with?

1 Like

My 12 year old MC is timid & while they took the medicine from the healer they accidentally didn’t shake the hand of the captain
My 14 year old MC was trusting towards the healer but absolutely was not nice towards the captain. They allowed the bag to be placed over their head
My 16 year old MC wasn’t trusting towards the healer or the captain. They also refused the bag being put over their head
All three kept quiet about the sibling that’s missing because the 12 year old is kind of scared of the humans while the other two don’t want him to get caught

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.