Samurai of Hyuga Book 5 Demo

Man i want to skip time to the release date. I really want than a certain person get back.

15 Likes

So it begins again
Sidenote Amaterasu is such a b***h

23 Likes

Nope. It drops in under a month not gonna get myself hyped only to be unable to finish.

I cannot wItfor Sep 1st looks like i am going to have to replay the other books to catch back up

1 Like

Hope my favorite writer still alive and doing well Hope you are doing well

2 Likes

I just read the demo and boy do I need a therapist

20 Likes

I read the demo and I don’t even know why I hoped it would be less shocking and disturbing than book 4
U05e8cl

I’m not sure if I want to read the whole thing :neutral_face:… though Toshio <3 :pleading_face:

Interesting idea with MC portraits, I haven’t seen it anywhere else before, but I still I wish there was traditional appearance customization.

16 Likes

I’ll try to motivate you Think of pleasant thoughts In the ending The time comes Just keep that thought in mind

3 Likes

Oooooh I can’t wait! One of my favourites even if my MC is too attached to the toxic ex :see_no_evil:

7 Likes

Super excited for this!

YES!!
I just finished the demo, and can I say this feels like maybe it’s the BEST installment yet??
The poor ronin is so raw and the writing is so gripping, I was right there feeling all those things the ronin endures; and I love the appearance of historical figures.
Of course this whole series is very well written, but I was not prepared for the perfection of this installment. I can’t wait for September 1st!!!

5 Likes

So I just finished a week long binge through all 4 books this morning. I’ve been following since 2016 but around the time book 3 released I decided to try out one of my friends philosophies of not reading a large series until its finished (in hindsight testing this out on a series I was basically in the middle of wasn’t a great idea) so I never actually read books 3 or 4 until this week. Holy hell I was not prepared. On one hand, my friends idea did lead to a crazy ride of emotion all at once, but on the other I don’t think I’ll be trying it again lol. Absolutely love this series and will be counting down the days until the 1st!

1 Like

I’m hyped !!! Another hell awaits my poor ronin❤

hooray-letsgo

5 Likes

Oh boy golly!

1 Like

:weary: how do you know?

1 Like

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered but how many games are you going to make in this series?

The plan was for 6 books in total. Dunno if that changed though.

I was about to sleep since it’s almost 3am here. And then you had to drop this on me…

Oh well, sleep is for the weak anyways :rofl:

2 Likes

I just hope Jun/ko isn’t lost forever!

22 Likes

let’s get this bread, fellas

1 Like