Samurai of Hyuga Book 3 (Patreon/Early Access info on Post 1297!)

Oh dear I guess so.
Choosing between Tosh and Jun I just can’t do it I love them both.:hugs:
But really if it came down to it I would choose Jun for RO and then in another playthrough Tosh.

I actually also have my eyes on Kohaku. I hope we get more of him

2 Likes

I’m all about saving Junko, but let’s be real here. if she tries to hurt my Toshie, then all hell is going to break loose and it won’t end well for her.

2 Likes

I’m curious if we see more Kohaku as well.

1 Like

I think this is what Momo-mancers currently feeling right now. :thinking:

4 Likes

Seeing how Kohaku is basically now serving Hatch, I’m willing to say that we will be seeing her again.

He starts out as a bit of an ass but I love how he grows into a real sweetheart

2 Likes

It seem we all very protective of our love interest be them Momoko, Tosh or Jun/ko

5 Likes

I just find it so interesting that Kohaku is actually a female dressing up as a male samurai. From what I’ve heard before, female samurais weren’t accepted as easily the male samurais were. So I’m looking forward to seeing more scenes of her in book 4 and how she really deals with the stereotypes of being a male samurai.

Oh that is interesting is Kohaku female because of your ronin liking woman. Mine likes men and in the bath there was nothing about them being female. Maybe Kohaku might be another love interest if gender is catering to ronin’s sexuality.

4 Likes

Oh really? Now I wasn’t aware of that due to the fact I always play as a straight male, because that’s what I am in real life. But yeah Kohaku might be one of the ROs in the next book or two. However I kind of feel bad about the ronin beating the crap out of her.

It was more Kohaku kicking the crap out of me, maybe I didn’t make the right choices.

I do highly believe kohaku should become an RO given his/her obvious crush on the MC but kinda hard to do given the fact we just left our squad and he has to help out with hatch which also begs the question will hatch still be a companion next game?

1 Like

Where and when did that happen?
For me, it happened at the tournament after the Ige thing. Shatao was going on a cocky monologue about how he would take his army and challenge the Emperor. Kohaku took offense to that and Shatao ordered the team to beat the crap out of her but only the ronin was willing to do it and it was quite a vicious beating that the kid tried to stop it but ended up getting shoved down to the ground.

I feel like we will meet Hatch again not sure about companion maybe Kohaku might be sent with MC on their quest by Hatch.

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking.

Ah yeah I get ya yeah that happen too for me. I thought you meant in training. It was there my ass got handed to me by my student. Yeah ronin beating up Kohaku at the end was harsh.

1 Like

I do hope so :frowning: they are one of my faves and would love to see the original squad back together again also i do feel like wherever hatch goes kohaku would surely follow

2 Likes

Seeing how the recent book ended, I don’t believe that we will have any companions for book 4. Remember, Hatch is now leading Shatao’s army under the guise that he is Shatao with Kohaku’s help. The kid reunited with his/her older sister that is getting married to the Emperor. Momoko is helping Jijinito with their opium problems that she indirectly started. Toshie is probably the only one that would follow the ronin but it’s most likely going to be discreet since the only thing that’s on the ronin’s mind is Junko. Who knows what Borgia, Daisuke and Nishi are going to do? 50/50 is that they stay with the kid or go live in the village.

6 Likes

But Hatch have an army to run right?
I wonder if we are going to be on our own, afterall.

1 Like

Maybe in book 5 we start getting back together

1 Like