Samantha Withers VS Jeese Whitaker

Mostly cause Jesse is a ass lol

I like jesse better but i dont mind useing Sam

I hope in part 3 I can date Sam or Rebecca

I hate equally both Jesse and Sam and i donā€™t believe in last part would be a romance until now there is none , love letters dinners and moon walks are not romance for vampires Im not in Twilight. false in twilight at least there is some sort of erotism, I suppose i donā€™t read the books.

In World of darkness i only play one of two times, but i do like Toreador and Lasombra. Why? because i like seductive characters with style, and both one Camarilla and sabbath , are the most suitable for my dandy hearts breakers d with a chore of guys and girls wanting Im suck their throats.

And about COV3 my sugerence in romance is add some real romantic path or none because all end in slaughtered or a virginal jacobine date. And more action.The rest is good is really well written.

Erā€¦eenie meenie miney moeā€¦

to be quite honest, I really like Samantha. Iā€™m not entirely sure why but she is very interesting. yet, on the other side of the spectrum is jesseā€¦I Really want him to be a romance option. it just seems like it would be an interesting path to take at some point