Riddle stuff help needed

Hmm, okay. How about stub toe, fist, stabs, fine rib, subtle, or wrestle.

Most of those aren’t really battle types but you never know. That first one would force me into an inner battle with myself and my pain.

3 Likes

Is it a brawl?
Edit: I’m really horrible at riddles…

I give in I mean it’s close to bookends but is a kind of battle, I don;t have any ideas so just put me out of my misery and tell me

It’s… battle brow six fork wins!

Though the fact that you accidentally managed to include buttsex backwards is a different riddle that might warrant more consideration. :wink:

Edit: and no, it’s not even close to being obvious.

2 Likes

You. You’re a Xaos follower, it’s the only explanation possible.

Damn I’m late. Would have said the same.

1 Like

It’s; ‘I am Lord Voldemort’, right? :grin:

It might help if you define the way the word is hidden. Is it one word hiding amongst the letters or is it broken up? Maybe even tell us how many letters it has.

I don’t know if I’m just being stupid but I can’t see any plausible words without re-arranging the letters.

So here goes;

WAISTLINE? I mean, that’s a constant battle.
INFILTRATE? A battle of…wits?
FBI NRL Wookies? I guess they could be a highly skilled warriors…
please help me…

1 Like

How could it be close to bookends when there is no d?

[spoiler]Rifles? Or maybe Rifleboats?
Textbooks?

irbfiwlrnxesttabsoowk
abbefiiklnoorrssttwwx[/spoiler]

I can’t seem to find any real pattern to the letter order or anything…there are just too many letters there to do a jumbled word-find…At least, I think so…

@Boomjuice, I really love your avatar! Very eye-catching and memorable. Unfortunately my brain is struggling to process it and I can’t let it go.

Is it a four legged fly-spider hybrid, a four legged octopus-skull or a skull with worms? Or is it a reference to something this very uncool and out-of-the-loop loser (me) has never seen before?

@OrigamiPencil Oh, that’s an octopus I quickly made in Photoshop. Unfortunately, I forgot to give it its four other legs because I’m an idiot. So yeah, it’s just a four legged octopus now.

1 Like

Sorry I’m late folks, just beat Part 3 of RD. Hmm, a type of battle… something to do with battle…

Abolition? Treason? Britain, as in the Battle of Britain? Sortie? Bastions? Sabres? Rifles? Wait a minute… is this some sort of in-joke I’m too dumb to figure out?