Redemption Day (WIP) (NAME SUBJECT TO CHANGE)

STORY (FULL GAME)
Set in 1877, you take the role of a former Mexican gang member, working to find the people who murdered your wife and burned your hometown to the ground. Traverse the Old West, interact with people in meaningful ways and bring the law back to the land or destroy it with greed and tyranny.

STORY(DEMO)

As a bounty hunter, you are tasked by the Old Durango Sherrif to journey to Armachello, find escaped convict Butch Casey and bring him back to the law. Indulge in side quests and help the people of Armachello…or do the opposite and destroy the town with help from other personalities.

I know I’ve teased you people long enough and I promise I’ll upload the demo soon. :slight_smile:

46 Likes

/raises hand/ uh yeah is it gay?

6 Likes

Maybeeeeeeeeeeee. :wink:

1 Like

YES.

THIS IS WHAT I NEED IN MY LIFE.

8 Likes

Yeah, like, Gay Red Dead Redemption, which is also Fallout? Oh my gosh… instabuy.

5 Likes

Okay good enough for me.

2 Likes

Narrative storytelling like in old Fallouts!?
gets sweaty
WESTERN LIKE RED DEAD REDEMPTION?
can’t breathe
Anyways, I am very interested in this concept.

2 Likes

But yes, a game where you get to play as a character as possibly complex as John Martson, one of my favourite video game characters ever, is a definite win. Clearly the main thing would be to make sure it feels different from Tin Star (which tackled the Western genre well).

4 Likes

If this little concept of mine can get enough support, I’ll give you exactly what I just described.

3 Likes

I’ll try to do everything I can to make a three dimensional protagonist if this concept gathers enough support. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, Gusar! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You won’t be disappointed!

1 Like

Please edit your post with the little pencil sign and delete the others rather than clogging up this thread with constant tiny posts.

This idea kinda reminds me of Tin Star tbh. Not that I don’t support this idea, but I hope this game is WORLDS apart to really stand out. I’m looking forward to it.

1 Like

I’m definitely interested. Is the MC going to be restricted or is there going to be character building/backstory building? It’s always a good thing to have some say of who the MC is.

1 Like

I’m so interested. I like the fallout idea.

1 Like

Well as long as I can play as a lesbian then I’ll be happy :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for your support! Be sure to expect a demo very soon. :wink:

2 Likes

The idea sound very interested and would want to be like commander shepard?

1 Like

So fallout 4 without the spouse? And more western like Vegas.

No one cares about Revolver :sob:

1 Like