Red String of Fates (WIP) Demo

So I can take this as, you like ivorry that she threaten you this way? :rofl: :joy: is it? But yeah, it will be scary if this happens in the real life. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Lyn_naly i dont thing the personality stat is working properly. from the last time i saw your game it was working. i think it was during the during the market scene where oyu can choose to help the old man or not.

1 Like

Don’t know if this was fixed yet cause I forgot to report it earlier but the scene where your watching the grandpa get beat in market place in the morning is repeated

3 Likes

Yes the stat haven’t been apply. I think i’m gonna apply it in the next chapter. For all choices. Thank you for letting me know. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Yes, it already fixed

5 Likes

Hi :wave:, I’m here to inform you guys that I’ve made a brand new cover for RSoF! :tada: :tada:

Red String of Fates (RSoF),
the demo of the new upcoming interactive fiction game.
Genre: (Fantasy, Romance, Adventure)
Cover reveal!
SUMMARY :
Play in a world where humans keep blind eyes just like...

Other than that, I also share some Patreon content there. I can’t post it on my first post so I post it here :sweat_smile: I hope you like the new cover!

41 Likes

@Lyn_naly my autosave dont want to load

1 Like

I’ve been looking into this because the save feature implemented by the dashigon. so I reduce it, to make it less loading. let me know if this work. if it’s not, then I’ll delete the saving feature. :blush: have a good day

1 Like

i tried same result

What era is this as I‘am confused by chocolates and cars

1 Like

It still doesn’t work? I’ll delete the save function then so it won’t be a hinder.

1 Like

It was early modern era, the car means automobile car (the old car), and chocolate is already invented in here.

Sorry about this. I’ll correct it later.

4 Likes

Thx and by early modern kinda late napoleonic or early victorian which would be 18-19th century or the more cultural post war era can‘t see how it would be the latter but better ask to be safe

1 Like

Hi everyone, I have a great news! Tomorrow I’ll officially release the chapter 3 demo! :tada: :tada: Stay tuned for tomorrow! :star_struck:

36 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Looking forward to the release of ch 3 & hopefully eventually the game

2 Likes

Ngl I disliked Ivorry, besides that, I liked the demo so far, and I hope we change some rules about magic, by force, that would’ve been badass.

3 Likes

Gone through the updates demo,and it was good work indeed. But please try to add a save system in the demo

1 Like

Hello everyone, I’m happy to tell you that I have officially released the chapter 3 demo!

What change?

• the stat calculation is fully implemented
  • adding art for stat menu
  • adding chapter header
  • adding 1 secret ending (which is not a happy ending)
  • few options and narrative are now locked based on your stat and choices
  • adding summary on stat menu
  • it may take a few seconds to load up the page with art on it. (I still figuring out how to make it less heavy… :sweat_smile: :cry:)

For some people who want to know, here is a little Q & A for you guys…

1. 'Is this the last chapter for the demo version? The answer is No, I still have 1 more chapter (chapter 4) for the demo. After that, yes I’ll be working on chapter 5 and so on for the real game. If I’m not posting here, don’t worry I’ll be posting on my Tumblr & Patreon.

2. ‘Why is it took so long to write a chapter?’ I’m really sorry if I makes you wait for a long time. Yes, I still have things to do in my daily life and this is just a side hobby of mine. I really hope I deliver my story right, and you like them as much as I love writing them.

There is also a mistake, the word count I write before is wrong, Yikes. I misread the word count and put the word count from the other one… my mistake, I’ll change it later.

Also lastly, there may be some triggering scenes from chapter 3. I hope no one is affected by this since this is just fiction.

That’s it from me, I hope you enjoy it~

28 Likes

Thank you for your support :grin: I’m glad you like the story so far.