Question about eliminations in Heroes Rise: Hero Project? *spoilers*

I just finished my first playthrough, and was definitely not too happy with the outcome. I was eliminated on the 9th, which was the one where I was given the option to take pump and rat Jenny out. Is there a way to not get eliminated during this, WITHOUT ratting Jenny out or taking the pump? Or does being a good person mean you automatically lose this one?

Eat pump is a bad choice, and about rat jenny jep, reality shows haven’t mercy at all or you kick jenny or you get kick, but I really believe it’s better not betray jenny after play the 3 game beta. Win game didn’t change the story for good.

1 Like

The reality show is rigged by the worst people in America. There’s no way to win it as a good person.

1 Like

I have a questions as well, can you still be with Black Magic if you are doing the Hero Strategy? I am making 3 saved accounts 1 with Jenny 2 with Black Magic and 3 with Lucky. I love all 3 characters as a love interest. so I hope my relationship with BM will continue in HeroFall. Oh and 4 will be with Prodigal. hehehe

Yes, if you choose to ignore Magic’s ultimatum and vote for who you think deserves to go, then when Magic’s big secret comes out you can choose to join the popular alliance to help Magic (who either takes you back or treats her earlier threat as a bluff), and you are still considered to be channeling the heroic persona.

nope u cannot stay without ratting jenny what do u think beeing a heroe is about. fame or justice, when u stick to jenny you learn somethings, investigaing is batman stuff thats good :stuck_out_tongue: also its the way to the “heroes badge” so thats important.
Don’t be a dummy and try to hard to win a place in the facist justice league :P, who wants to be in a team with jury, inherit and summit anyway.
And taking drugs is bad :P, using experimental power enhancing drugs allways backfires :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I was replaying this series and I’m currently on The Hero Project. My character refused to take the Pump from Rebellion but made the cut for the final 9 while The Bear was sent home. But the game told me that my character is still up for elimination so it is in my best interests to try to get Jury sent home. I feel like this might actually be impossible considering the role the Victons play in Book 3 and the fact that as far as the story goes Jury and the Victons have a lot of public support. So now I’m at the point where the finalists are being sat down with The Meek spokeswoman Constance and I feel like the questions you ask will influence whether your character gains public support or loses it as an Infini.

So my question is does this dialogue affect the elimination and what steps do I need to take to avoid being eliminated from this point?

You’re about 5 years late to this thread.

So if i want to be a hero, i need to broke up with black magic?