Psy High 2: High Summer — What if summer could last forever?

Hi all! Thank you for the enthusiasm and insightful feedback!

Thank you also for letting us know about the bugs. We’re doing the very best we can to get those fixed ASAP. Due to time zone differences and recalcitrant convention center wifi (Jason and I are at Worldcon in Ireland right now, which would otherwise be undilutedly awesome!) there have been more delays than we would have liked. But we’re doing everything we can!

7 Likes

Um, how dare you make me feel so many feels?!

Definitely going to replay that, but later, when I’ve recovered…!

1 Like

We know it takes time :slight_smile: However, at least on my version on Steam, I’m pleased to say that the bugs (especially the gamebreaking one) was fixed.

3 Likes

Hi, loved the game, but I ran into this bug on my second playthrough:

6-SettingACourse line 592: Bug: Variable sender value was unexpected. Expected range was one of one of seven names, or your parents, actual value was: blank

Happened when in my saved game broke up with my girlfriend, but the game kept acting like I was still in a relationship with Blank.

1 Like

Yes, we’re aware. It’s going to take a few days before Becky can fix it, because it’s going to require some thought/new writing.

3 Likes

I don’t know if i should write this here, because it happens to me in a few games since two weeks ago? I can’t play the demos of the games online because it said that “quota have been exceed” And i cant even play the demo, and i would love to, because i have pay high 1 and i want to try the sequel

Are you having this problem in the omnibus or on the web? If on the omnibus, which one: iOS, GPS, or AAA?

I tried the omnibus in Android of the psy high one demo and works perfectly on Android Omnibus.

Its on the web. Maybe its because of the browser? I use Firefox.

When you say on the web, do you mean on a desktop or through a web browser on your phone?

Desktop. And i tried the web on the phone and i have no problems with it

Needless to say, that shouldn’t be happening.

Can you email support at choice of games.com those three bits of info, and maybe on Tuesday we might have more questions for you.

2 Likes

I really like this game! It is a worthy sequel to Psy High 1.

I was wondering how MC can bring Liam back to meet their parents at the end of the game. I have gotten the outcome before, but recently I haven’t been getting it as I am trying to support Felicity’s bid for leadership of the Circle. The one playthrough where Liam came back to Kingsport with MC was also the one where MC stole the magic from the Circle. Is it possible to support Felicity and have Liam meet MC’s parents?

Me too …
And Carl of course😁

In my game I was with Carl…but we broke up but it said I had to break up with Tyler. We were never together. I also got a text from blank

Can you take screenshots and send it in?

If I weren’t with Tyler, I’d totally want to be with Peter.
I don’t care that I’m with Tyler. I totally want to be with Peter.
I think Peter is great to look at, but I don’t feel anything more than that.
I don’t know yet if I like Peter in that way. I want to get to know him better.
I think Peter is hot, but we’re co-counselors. It wouldn’t be right to date.
I’m not interested in Peter that way.
Next…this what I’m getting in response. I broke it off with Carl at the beginning of the game. Sorry camera would not work
You

Name: Kendra Alvarez

Academics: 83%

Athletics: 50%

Social: 72%

Popularity: 45%

Magic: 79%

Subtle: 79%Obvious: 21%

Altruistic: 61%Selfish: 39%

Obedient: 52%Rebellious: 48%

At Camp Cedarcrest

Job Performance: 55%

Camper Approval: 50%

Camper Cooperation: 50%

Friends and Other Relationships

Andrew: 61%

Caitlin: 63%

Carl: 42%

Casey: 50%

Haley: 73%

Peter: 63%

Samira: 55%

Tyler: 22%

Your Parents: 35%…these are my stats it should say I’m single…If anything, this makes the Muskrats even more excited. “Ooh!” Ariel cries, hurrying eagerly over to you. “What did you get?”

“Yeah, what did you get?” Dylan bounces up and down. “I bet it’s candy. If it’s candy, can I have some?”

Just as surprised as everyone else, you take the box from Peter and look at the return address.

It’s from Andrew!

Right on top is a note in Andrew’s neat handwriting and favorite green ink.

Dear Kendra,

Here are some things that made me think of you. I miss you! Can’t wait to see you when you come home again.

—Andrew

Below that is a collection of presents that could only have been assembled by someone like Andrew. The QR code for a mixtape playlist that he made for you—he is always thinking about music. He’s always practical, too; there’s a flashlight with extra batteries. There’s a little hand-drawn sketch of the beach at Lookout Point, and the makings for s’mores. All of it is cushioned by a little green teddy bear at the bottom of the package.

It’s all exactly what you’d expect Andrew to give you in a care package.

I’m going to send a package back. It will take a while, but it will be worth it.
I text to say thank you, and that’s all.
I don’t do anything. I don’t have time to deal.
I don’t do anything. I feel too guilty to respond.
I can’t let this happen again. I need to call Andrew to break up.
I’m just going to break up with Tyler by text.
Next…none of this makes sense
I broke it off with Carl at the beginning…now I have this

I’m currently reading/playing this for the first time and enjoying it well enough (except I miss Alison). There’s just one thing I just encountered that left me mystified…
“Or you could use magic. You can’t really find the bracelet itself—your clairvoyance doesn’t work that way—but if you search the area where you think it was dropped, you might be able to find different kinds of clues than you would if you looked with your eyes alone.”
This makes no sense. The MC used his ability exactly the way that’s referred to here, at the very beginning of the first game. And that was before the powers were boosted at the end of the game in my playthrough…
Edit: Finished it. It was pretty good, but I wish Alison had also got a job at the camp. Long distance relationships suck. :frowning: Justine’s character arc was especially enjoyable for me.

4 Likes

The game seems to pretty much ignore if we absorbed the Nexus.

4 Likes

is marcus a nod to bob ross? i’d really love it if that were the case, the dude reminds me of him with his painting, 'fro and gentle nature.

the game was overall awesome and like others said, a worthy sequel to the first game, but the tc changing only involved taking time from objects instead of from people with consent, i was kinda hoping to make the tc come out of the shadows and find an agreement with camp cedacrest to take time with consent, maybe something like “camp cedacrest, where your bad memories are washed away by good ones”, with the tc being somewhat open about taking away bad memories and nightmares with permission, but telling the campers and staff to keep it secret. i loved how sharing the nexus’ power made kingsport’s secret an open secret instead of a closed one and was kinda hoping to do the same with the tc
other than that though, it was a blast, loved all of it.

2 Likes