"Professor of Magical Studies"—Will you save the world just to get tenure?

While all the characters are very vivid and fascinating, I have to say major kudos on writing Darcy, in particular. They’re one of the best, most infuriating rivals I’ve read in a CoG story. I seriously wanted to tell them to go pound sand and maybe give them a hearty kick in the ribs. And to give the possibility of romancing them on top of that while still keeping their character intact (if maybe learning to be a little less selfish) was quite a feat!

Great work!

(And yeah, I’m not gay, but I think Kayla’s probably the best character to date, with honorable mention going to The Lodger)

10 Likes

Just finish the second playthrough and come here to say LOVE IT! I love how we can solve problems with different method and the characters are all adorable (yeah even Darcy in the end). I just hope our alien friend can stay with us because I failed to save them two times :cry: If anyone knows how to save them please tell me. thanks.

2 Likes

Let’s just say Blankenship was a changed man by the end.

6 Likes

If your alien friend has experience piloting you, then they’re better situated to seize control if they end up in another human’s brain.

4 Likes

Thank you! On my way to find a new home for them!

1 Like

congratulations on the release! as someone who’d played the demo more than a few times, i am so excited for this! have been following this since before and i am so excited to play this for a lot of times.

also a question: is there no way to keep dating darcy and the voice in your head without both of them breaking up with you? :sob:

2 Likes

An answer to that question: you can, but it’ll take you being honest from the start and not dating the Lodger until you’ve asked Darcy.

2 Likes

I’m pushing a new build right now with a host of bugfixes.

In particular, the blank screen bug in chapter 9 should be fixed now.

5 Likes

Finished the demo and loved it, so immediately bought it.

However, I’m getting the “restore completed. This product is not yet purchased” error.

I bought it with the same account I’m trying to activate it with.

I emailed support, but thought I’d post here too just in case it helped solve the issue sooner.

The author did a fantastic job, which is why I care enough to post this - I can’t wait to get back into it.

Not sure if I’m allowed to ask this, but I’m trying to get all the achievements and the last one I cannot get is ‘Old Friends With Benefits’. Any tips?

Sure! If you don’t date anyone and have recruited both Darcy and Manish for the final showdown, then towards the end they’ll come to you with a dating proposition.

Amazing game!

But you know, I think it was missing something, and I think I know what it is.

It needed more Desmond…

4 Likes

Yeah, I was really hoping Desmond would pop up here and there, even if not for a major part of the story, just once or twice to stoke the flames of rage or something

1 Like

The most inconvenient time in the end.

2 Likes

He’s the Chekhov’s gun I left on the mantle…

1 Like

“Bees with PhDs” - Kayla 2022

4 Likes

She really is a honey of a gal!

2 Likes

I’ve got an alien in my head, and its a real wise-guy

So I’ve read the comments about Darcy romance but didn’t see much on Taylor….

Spill the spoilers :sunglasses:

Who i can romance in poly?

1 Like