Pon Para and the Great Southern Labyrinth — War against dark gods to save reality!

this guy is amazing, the way he improves his writing with each game he makes… damm

6 Likes

Romances: In this game, Melaxu (the nymph philosopher) and Tamur (the Desert Empire “thief”).In subsequent games, there’s a crow-ferox and a Mithi priestess who are definites, plus a few others I’m going to try to include, including, at least, Empress Zoriza and Lord Galimar.

24 Likes

After defeating the assassin, all of my stats reset :sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

I closed and relaunched the choice of games app, my game has restarted :confused: oh well, it is still an amazing game I’ll just have to catch back up.

1 Like

Just tried a bit of the demo and loved it, its written in such a poetical but easily parsed style. Can already see all the little touches to the story that come from your choices. Looking forward to buying this tomorrow :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Unfortunately we had to fix something today that caused that :frowning: but it’s extremely rare that that would happen again or with any regularity.

2 Likes

My game got erased as well after I made it to chapter 7 ;-;

1 Like

First, I would like to thank the author for the solid writing.

I have done 2 playthroughs and the game is great, with top notch writing and good amount of choices, however I think more Than 3-4 playthroughs is unlikely because not much changes based on your choices. Also, I didn’t get to save any of my games at the end even though it says that there will be a sequel.
I would rate it as 8.

3 Likes

Sooooooooooo, does anyone happen to know if it’s possible to save our childhood troll friend?

4 Likes

It was confirmed by CoG staff that they don’t add the saving option until the sequel has been officially queue to CoG.

1 Like

Hmmm, kinda off topic but relevant, how do we ensure that our games are updated in the new omnibus app interface? I seem to recall that there was an option for it in the old interface, but not sure about the new one. Do the updates come with updating the entire app?

That aside, I love the writing and world building in the game so far, it’s fantastically imaginative. This is a great setting you’ve got. <3

2 Likes

What about Gisla?

2 Likes

Thank you for this amazing game. And I’m glad you want to include Lord Galimar - of all the potential ROs, he seems the most interesting :slight_smile:

10 Likes

melaxu is hard to please. Ask one question -10 relationship

1 Like

restarted the game 3 times each option nets -10 relationship

1 Like

Gisla Romance: As of right now, probably not; I don’t think she’ll have enough screen time. Galimar is moving from “maybe” to “almost certain,” though, based on people’s responses.

Troll Friend: Sorry, he’s doomed too! Poor Gronput.

8 Likes

Most updates, including those for new game releases, are what I call “silent.” As in, as long as you fully close out the app at some point, the next time you open it (on a wifi/network connection) it will load the new changes. That’s how bug updates work for existing games, that’s how we would add a savegame feature to a game, etc.

Occasionally we have to create a more hard update to the omnibus. Assuming you ever go to the App Store and update your apps, that’s when you’d actually see an update to the app.

3 Likes

Does anyone know how to spot the right culprit in Barec’s quest? Everytime I choose one thinking it’s the right one, then it says its another.

2 Likes

The two clues that I used was the color of the cloak and the voice heard - combine those with people with motive and you should come up with the right person to chose.

11 Likes

Hey does anyone know how to max out archery? Can you do it in the beginning

1 Like