Phantasm (WIP with short demo)

Erm… I don’t know if I should mention this. But your game title sounds like Phantom and Orgasm. Love the concept for the game by the way. Could each shadow have their own unique powers? Aside from the ones you’ve already written of course.

2 Likes

Sure. No worries. Hahahah

If you need any more help with terms or whatnot, just send me a message.

1 Like

:joy: I did think of that, but it’s also a word meaning “a figment of the imagination; an illusion or apparition” which is pretty much exactly what I wanted it to mean, so unfortunately we’re all stuck with phantom orgasms as the title of this game :sweat_smile:[quote=“matt_smith, post:21, topic:18833”]
Love the concept for the game by the way. Could each shadow have their own unique powers? Aside from the ones you’ve already written of course.
[/quote]

Thank you! The answer to your question is sort of. As I’ve sort of alluded to in game, a long time has passed between the original Shadows and the current characters, and a lot of knowledge has been lost. You will hopefully have the opportunity to rediscover some of that, and turn it to your advantage in potentially unique ways. Also, every Shadow has skills and talents, and some of them turn those into unique applications of their powers.

For example, you’ll find that the skills necessary to fake your murder are not something every Shadow can do. I would consider adding more in as well, it could be a lot of fun!

I hope that answers your question!!