Nova City - WIP (Minor Update 8/12/19), Writing Update on post 54

Teleportation~ Can’t wait for update!

1 Like

First read I thought teleportation was apart of some shadow powers, but then again I have biase towards those powers and I guess I just jumped to conclusions.
I’ll still go for teleportation though.

1 Like

Anytime I can be an anti-hero, oh I take!

2 Likes

Yeah unfortunately shadow powers are not MC selectable buuuut

who knows maybe that can change? I’ll consider light manipulation, even though technically Shadowstalker (Rishima) already has power over light manipulation.

3 Likes

are you going for a dark serious tone?

There are going to be darker moments since that’s the way the story is built, but it isn’t going to be a completely one-note serious type thing. There will be a lot more moments of levity, and I definitely want to include the ability to be a megamind type villain so I think even the villain route wouldn’t have to be ultra serious unless the effort is made to be serious

2 Likes

love story hope you keep on going

1 Like

People do be like that. And glad I can help

1 Like

Thank ya! And I am definitely going to get as much productivity as I can before moving to a proper once a week schedule.

got this when i clicked on the demo link

great story so far btw from what ive read i believe i will really like to read the entire story i likethat you get taken in by a hero that your kid who needed help and has powers and the fact that now you get to choose how this kid ends up in life

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know! I’ll fix that real quick!

I like the game. But one question. Why can’t we choose our own alias?

3 Likes

For telekinesis, is it just basic telekinesis like moving objects with your mind? Or like more advanced things?

Well since you start young in this demo i assume that the level of power increases by time. @DontJudge

1 Like

hey got this when choosing to go to the library

You do get to choose your own alias! You do not get to chooseyour former sidekick name, as it’s supposed to be incredibly corny and bad If the choose your alias option isn’t coming up for you, lemme know which power you chose

Thanks! I’ll fix that when I get home!

2 Likes

The only power that does not let us choose our alias is teleportation, the others are ok.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know! I’ll make sure that’s fixed

1 Like