Nova City - WIP (Minor Update 8/12/19), Writing Update on post 54

‘ShadowStalker’…Worm? (Just wondering. Haven’t finished it myself, tho.) :slight_smile:

Twas not intentional, but I can’t say im not intrigued to check it out now. Guess I got some new reading material :smiley:

2 Likes

There seems to be an error…

Thanks! I’ll get to fixing that

1 Like

I tried all of them, but none of the four options below work…

1 Like

Same but looks like you further than me.

1 Like

Actually, you aren’t further along you two are on two different “which character have I met first” paths dependent on your skills. Edit, bc also: You’ll meet every character eventually, but the “okay here’s my sexuality” question has different, skill-related and location related scenes. It also gives some variation beyond what you can do as a result of your skills. I will fix this tho, thank you both for letting me know!

2 Likes

Unfortunately this keeps happening to me

1 Like

Must have missed a bit of code. I’ll fix that!

2 Likes

got this.
librarychapter1 line 79: increasing indent not allowed, expected 2 was 4

1 Like

Howdy! I like it so far! I look forward to the vigilante route and all that other stuff but I ran into this:

2 Likes

Ran into this when choosing to have a crush on the coworker

Thanks for letting me know! I’ll fix that right away.

1 Like

SO, Writing/Life Update:

So, college is coming back around and I’ve recently just gotten a job, so I’m hopeful that writing updates will be more frequent. I have absolutely atrocious executive dysfunction which is made worse when I don’t do things. And the best way to do stuff is by procrastinating from other stuff, amiright guys, gals, and nb pals?

Anyhow, I think I’ve learned a lesson in branching gameplay which is that for this point it is fine, but I should probably start with a base then branch out. I’ll start trying that technique out once I power through Chapter One. Don’t worry though, there will eventually be oodles of branches.

13 Likes

1 Like

I want to try your game and I’ve got the same first error that @SomeGreekGuy has shared.

Summary

So far it seems interesting so, I’ll keep an eye on your WIP @sequeltodogs :blush:

Just got that fixed. Thank you letting me know! I rushed that one out after not having done a ton of coding in a while so there were a couple of whoopsies. Did a bunch of randomtests so it should be playable now!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.