Did you like Night Road? The expansion is now ready for testing! We need testers!
“Secrets and Shadows” unlocks five new clans, a new Discipline, and two sets of variant powers to explore. Play as five new clans:
• The monstrously deformed information brokers of Clan Nosferatu
• The ruthless schemers of Clan Lasombra
• The tempters of the Ministry, purveyors of vice and enlightenment
• The doomed Ravnos, a nearly-extinct clan now cursed to wander the world
• The necromancer-gangsters of the Giovanni family, members of Clan Hecata
Then unleash brand-new powers:
• Wield stygian shadows with the powers of Oblivion
• Conjure intricate hallucinations with the Ravnos art of Chimerstry
• Master the serpent-shapeshifting Protean powers of The Ministry
Finally, uncover the treasures and horrors of a whole new mission: the fetter of a powerful ghost has just gone up for auction and every vampire faction in Tucson wants it. Will you help the necromancers of Clan Hecata claim the ghost for themselves, or work with the Camarilla to thwart a dangerous alliance of the unbound? Along the way, you’ll have the chance to bid on (or steal) priceless occult artifacts, tangle with the dead and the undead, and either foster a new alliance or dash it to pieces.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up. Preference will be given to established testers and people who tested the original release of the game. Remember to submit the name of the game you want to test (Night Road), your real name, and your forum name.
There are definitely bugs. Don’t freak out when you encounter one. That’s why you’re beta testing. The game might be literally unplayable.
Things to focus on:
- Play the new clans.
- Play old clans, but learn new Disciplines.
- Dove romance.
- Old clans, but play through the new Auction subplot.