NEW RELEASE: Empyrean by Kyle Marquis

Our latest release, Empyrean, will be out later this week. Check out the author interview with Kyle Marquis and the trailer!

22 Likes

Welp looks like I’m disappearing on Thursday

3 Likes

Holy shit. Might as well make the “Missing” poster for myself right now…

2 Likes

Looks like Christmas came early this year…

1 Like

Um, sorry to be the bearer of bad news but its “skies” not “sky’s” …
Runs away to her well-used corner

1 Like

@moonwalkerdragon, uh no. Its sky’s in that context. Its saying the sky as a whole is the limit. It is another way of saying the sky is the limit. That’s why there is an apostrophe.

NO PLURAL.

2 Likes

So many good things coming out on my birthday…

1 Like

oh neat :slight_smile: might grab it when it drops then :slight_smile: We’ve had a lot of surprise releases this year, so it’s nice to see one with an expected date, rather than “we anticipated this to be released in three months, but apple and google just posted them so here!” LOL

I…don’t think they can control that.

duuuude you should really be careful not to word things in a way that might come off as passive aggressive. That’s the second time in this thread you’ve almost-rudely corrected someone. I know they can’t control it. All I said was it was a nice change to be able to anticipate something instead of having it be released at random, due to how google/apple works.

I know full well it’s not COG’s fault if things get released early or late. It’s just nice to see google/apple working better for once.

Passive aggressive? I was completely joking in that first reply. Hence why I got a like on it.

And the second one was just an honest, but not completely confident, statement. I was literally just saying that I don’t think they have power over that. I never once questioned your knowledge on the subject. It was more of an unsure statement, is all.

Chill, mate. We’re all having fun. :smile:

2 Likes

Yup. I’m gonna be a hot-shot fighter ace this week, that’s for sure! :smiley:

1 Like

I understand. But intent doesn’t always come across in text format, so you should be careful. That’s all :slight_smile: No harm, no foul. Pretty sure @moonwalkerdragon isn’t a native speaker, if I remember correctly, so it might have seemed embarrassing to be corrected :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay. I understand. Please excuse me, I’m a noob to these forums. Thank you for the kindly responding. It is appreciated.

Let’s not derail a pre-release thread, though. Back on topic, I really enjoy the concept of inheriting our wealth and becoming a pilot in the future to stop a revolution.

1 Like

Yes, I greatly look forward to the chance to play this. I’ll be checking at midnight my time to see if it’s released yet :laughing:

2 Likes

Sometimes the games end up on the appstore a few hours early so I’m checking hourly.

4 Likes

Nice interview, perhaps you could pick the brain of a few more CoG authors?

2 Likes

We have two more of these interviews for upcoming releases, so, yes!

6 Likes

Do you do these interviews only for official Choice Games :tm: or will we (eventually) see some done for Hosted Games as well?
In any case since Choice of Rebels seems to use the official label, as far as I can tell anyway, I hope you’ll interview @Havenstone.

We’ll see. I don’t know right now.