New Hosted Game! "The War for the West" by Lucas Zaper

You can save her in battle. Face Noyedas in the fields, have a lot of military and win. She always survived in my play throughs.

4 Likes

Is there a way to make wyneva sing for our MC,
My MC never got to hear her sing.

Donā€™t be a dick to her, basically. Thatā€™s how I got it.

@moonfungus

When she sing?
At the breakfast with her when we spend time with her,
Or after the war with noyedes.

When you spend time together.

1 Like

To be honest Iā€™m really looking forward to the sequel to the War for the West.

What Iā€™d really like to see incorporated is the concept that you can choose how many troops youā€™d like to train, from millitia to men at arms. Iā€™d like to so that the number of trainable troops isnā€™t limited to a set number for example: you personally set the number e.g. 10 000 men at arms equals A20 000. You as the player personally choose the exect number of men youā€™d like to train

Another thing is the fact that in the War for the West you only spend one day with your spouse. Thats not a sufficient amount of time. Make it that you spend one of these days with your spouse and even maybe letting your kids to come along on a picnic or maybe a circus festival. Let your family see you jolly side instead of constantly seeing your serious royal side.

I also read your hoping to a pet update to the sequel. Is it possible to get one that represents our house segil. Say your banners depict the wolf, and while on a hunt you stumble on a wolf cub. If your hereld represents a dragon, an explorer discovers a giant egg mistaking it for a big birdā€™s egg and wants to sell it, ends up selling it to you.

Iā€™ve been thinking about the Eastern province. When the civil war there end theyā€™ll be turning their eyes to the West. What if our character decides on building a giant wall at the Southern East border of Farhill. Trade would still exists with the Eastern province but they would have to pass gates of the wall and inspection from those who guard it.

Also if you end up having to war with Dullis in the War for the West decide how to attack them, I that house Dullis uses tunnels when they fight, so instead of attacked Hilltop directly lets burn there crops and starve by taking the surrounding villages and towns. It would force the provinces people pressure Dannel to bend the knee faster.

14 Likes

What is the sequel name ?

Wake of the Wyrm, IIRC.

3 Likes

The outfit is giving me Grey Warden vibes from DA2, love it!

2 Likes

It is a Sims 4 CC of Lelianaā€™s outfit from DA:I, yeah. :grin:

2 Likes

That is a good idea to have a wolf and a dragon.

1 Like

Whatā€™s her title tho? My characterā€™s been dubbed as The Heretic lol.

Soā€¦ anyone know where the author at? Cause we ainā€™t heard from that dude a hella long time.

Probably busy finishing up the Vampire Regent. dont pressure him dude.

4 Likes

As @AlexHaydenX said. The author is likely busyā€”letā€™s just leave him be until heā€™s ready.

1 Like

I have a question how can a servant just enter my room and be suddenly in love with me to the extent of being pregnant and since I have 2 kids with lady Danna, is there going to be a civil war like game of thrones that will be mad. I love the game thank u author for creating my favourite game:)

2 Likes

Technically, she didnā€™t just enter your room and fell in love with you at first sight, she substituted for the MCā€™s caretaker since she fell ill or something.
You can refuse her advances so her being pregnant is totally avoidable,
also I havenā€™t seen game of thrones but unlikely, itā€™ll probably be closer to how the Mordred and Arthur fiasco turned out.

4 Likes

Can anyone send the discord link for the gameā€™s server?

1 Like

@St.Claire06 Here you go:

4 Likes

Could you elaborate or send me a private message explaining how you got the option to invade Dullis?
I finished the game who knows how many times, winning the summit and killing Daedros but I never got that option. Iā€™d like to.
What is the ā€œwarningā€ you have to give?

2 Likes