New Hosted Game! "The War for the West" by Lucas Zaper

Maybe you dont have the updated version?

1 Like

No update yet regarding the bug that remove your save right???

1 Like

Can anyone tell me all the ‘good’ endings for male mc.
How to find out that Jenneth are related to you?
How exactly does the ending that you die but your heir survived achieved?
How to find out general secrets? I ordered the spies early on, but there’s some things I never managed to uncover. Like Kellek or whoever the dude was good at poison, stories about lady Vetta, etc.

And what is the Templar Tribune thing, I didn’t know it even existed before meeting pale mage. Is there content regarding the church?

1 Like

about lady vetta you need to ask for the copullation ritual(don’t remenber the name) and then spek about that in the temple of dullis(also nellasha can tell you in one random interaction)
kellek i think is if you don’t dance in the ball of dullis (don’t go to rest)
the temple tribune you need to donate the body of the beast to the church
for your heir to survive yuo need to die in the end of the game and have a child (i think any child counts, not only from your wife)
don’t remember about jenneth

1 Like

For jenneth you need openly reveal that you a sielc then to accept the king invitation to the capital

1 Like

Damn, does that route always end up with the king dead and you’re imprisoned?

And is there a way for any of the lords to survive in the first life?

1 Like

Yes

No

1 Like

Depends on your definition of “survive”. Survive as an independent member of the society? Hell no. Survive as a mindless puppet of a secret society? Yes.

1 Like

I heard that in the sequel you get a pet.

If it is in fact true that you get a pet, I’d like to get a dragon egg. It would go with my house segil the dragon of old. I would go Targaryen on the western peninsula Baby.

4 Likes

You must’ve romanced Jenneth.

3 Likes

I loved this game. I’m super excited for the second one!

@Badist really!? That’s awesome! Any word on when a demo for it should be dropping? I cant seem to find anything about a sequel online

1 Like

It is on the Patreon. Last I checked (No promises ofc) December would be around the time he would release a demo of new/updated features and characters. I’ll edit this post to find the link to the actual thread on his Patreon but I can tell you for an updated feature, our “hold court” will be updated to dealing with state affairs rather than adultery or farmland division (If you become king or queen anyways). I do not remember any new features off the top of my head but I do know we will be able to travel to Ludland with more available ROs.

Although not confirmed (according to my knowledge), we should be getting more Triple Chalice Action (Since you join them or kill at least 1 of their members).

Edit
Patreon Link: https://www.patreon.com/posts/faq-42500298

4 Likes

Maybe a gryphon egg ill go warden on their ass hahaha

2 Likes