New Hosted Game! "The War for the West" by Lucas Zaper

My first playthroughs were safe and proper routes, Now am doing a more casual playthrough and it’s been fun exploring all these other wild options

Which ROs do you guys like the most?

Jenneth followed by Danna

3 Likes

My favorite is Lady Danna I don’t take any other Spouses/lovers

My favourite is Vradnir the First Knight. I think he, as MC’s bodyguard and a council member, has a lot of scene time, even though most of it has nothing to do with romance. Hopefully, there will be more romantic scenes in the sequel, especially his backstory (I want to know why he falls in love with MC…)

2 Likes

If memory serves me right, he is a married man with children no?

He is married and has two children but he rarely visits

I’d believe defending the realm, training, conscripting troops, and carrying out assignments given to him by the MC would be severely time-consuming.

Especially if you factor in all the battles you can have in 1 playthrough, ranging from the peasantry rebellion to our village being raided, to our final battle against Nodyeas (I likely butchered that), The swamp, and securing the fallen star. Considering our short reign, we have likely worked our staff to death in just 3 years than our father did in his entire reign (depending on which background you choose).

3 Likes

I have a question if i marry danna then take sielcia(really sure i write it wrong) then invade dullis that means i would have direct control over 3 of the 5 provinces in the west?

Yes you do

How does the MC invade Dullis?

Beat the summit, Warn everyone, Kill Daedros, Try to talk to Dannel, it you fail to you can choose to march to Dullis.

1 Like

Wait so die in the summit, then warn everyone about the Triple Chalice, then kill Lord Dullis’ son, then negotiate with Dannel, if unsuccessful I can march and take on Dullis?

We would be powerful as hell. Taking Sieccla alone makes us the most economically stable and house the largest military. Taking Dullis (the richest province there) would make us overly rich and powerful, from there we can subject the other to provinces to join us. (Not that I would want a faulty and unstable Bolgan but the swampsters are good fighters)

2 Likes

I’m more of a pacifist type but you can do what you want, If I played ruthless MC then I would have just assassinated him

2 Likes

I never had this conversation about the castle not having a name, how do I get this scene?

1 Like

I never had this conversation about the castle not having a name, how do I get this scene?

You need to be married first and have your wife/husband ask you about it.

1 Like

Can you believe I never saw this scene ?

3 Likes

Where? How?

1 Like

@Legend_Dragon12 In all my interactions with husbands / wives, I never had this conversation about the castle not having a name

1 Like

@Legend_Dragon12 In all my interactions with husbands / wives, I never had this conversation about the castle not having a name

That strange.
Mayby its a bug or some think.

1 Like