New Hosted Game! "The War for the West" by Lucas Zaper

Can someone tell me how to romance Jennet at the end of the game? No matter what I do, she always end up killing herself.

You need 60+ speech

1 Like

My GF sent me a link of this cover of a popular song, and given the style, I admit it made me think of War of the West and especially Jenneth.

10 Likes

Yo, I literally heard this song rn! Whatā€™s with YouTube recommending good things to me lately?

3 Likes

So turns out a bug was the reason for why Danna/Dannel couldnā€™t use theyā€™re claim to Dullis.

Hope this one will be fix.

Hello guys! Iā€™m new to forum. Just played the game a few times but sister Myra keep dying. Can someone tell if it is possible to save her? Btw great game this one, is there any other games like this one?

And I found a bug I think, an event about northern warriors I fight with locals. They came with my wife from the north. Except, she is not here yet because Iā€™m still waiting for the wedding to happen.

1 Like

You can send bugs to support AT choiceofgames DOT com.

2 questions. First how do you get the lawful neutral achievement? Every play through I do lord Nyodas dies before the seige of Seilcca. Second how do I avoid being captured by the third chalice if Iā€™ve annexed Seilcca and went to meet the king? Everytime I do that route I get captured and become an Oracle.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @jeremy_munguia! Complimentary cookies from me :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

(Iā€™m blurring these because of spoilers; just click on the blurred text and you should be able to see it)

Let Noyedas escape from the final battle. After that, choose to invade Sielcca and then choose to siege the castle. After youā€™ve sieged it for a year, Noyedasā€™ companions will open the gates and let you take over the castle. They will also present his body to you. Choose ā€œKill them because they broke their oath to their lordā€ or something like that.

You donā€™t.

Hope that helps!

1 Like

Thanks much.

1 Like

Couple things. First Iā€™m still having issues getting the Lawful neutral achievement, no matter what I do Noydeas never escapes so i can besiege Seilcca. Do I have to have less troops then he does? Second on the spend the day with your spouse there is a talk about your deeds option. But itā€™s always faded so I cant chose it. Is this a bug or do I have to do something specific to unlock it?

Have less knights. Not getting into an alliance with Dullic helps.

You have to do something notable to unlock it.

Like kill the monster in the forest, forge the sword from the comet, find out about your heritage.

2 Likes

Can someone give me a step by step walkthrough on how to romance Jenneth?

Iā€™ve seen ā€˜stay alive no matter whatā€™ Iā€™ve experimented by bringing our first knight and another by having the knight of the governor fight by me. Do I have to claim the Seilccan lands as Lord or annex it or is my combat stats not high enough? (Its already +55)

I think your combat should be sufficient enough.

Also, you can annex the land if you manage to defeat Noyedas, but you need to be aware of your ancestry and reveal it in public in order to avoid that negative backlash.

That would mean to decline the Kingā€™s invitation no?

Iā€™m already at the point in the game where Iā€™m summoned to the meeting but I had a siege on my lands but won and ravaged their lands For the achievement ā€˜Like Father, like heirā€™

1 Like

Yes. Thatā€™s one big no-no, unless you like being turned into a puppet for the Triple Chalice.

Thanks @moonfungus I was able to romance Jenneth and unify the realms. Itā€™s a bit awkward how the governor watches us get intimate ngl

1 Like

The game turn out to be one of best of new released games I played it multi times when it was beta and I find it one of best stories I never though that I will see it finished Iā€™m really happy to play it fully great work

3 Likes

I united the realms luckily.

1 Like