New Hosted Game! "The War for the West" by Lucas Zaper

You have to die at the summit and choose the correct options after it pertaining to your stats to be revived. You’ll then be sent back In time and then you can warn everyone. Make sure you kill Daedros and then you should be able to invade dullis

5 Likes

But if u invade Dulles what will happen to the relationship between the mc and dannae

2 Likes

I do not know the time I did it I didn’t marry her then. Probably nothing significant until the sequel though

2 Likes

how do i meet petka before the marriage ceremony because in her conversation about naming the castle right after it theres an option to have her name it but i cant select it because she hasnt named my horse

1 Like

theres an option for her to name my castle on the day of the marriage but she needs to name my horse first which means there should be a way for me to see her before the marriage

Hey, just tried it, thanks bunches.
While we’re at it, you wouldn’t happen to know how to get the special ending with Wyneva do you? Where you leave everything behind to go live with her?

1 Like

1 - Marry Wyneva and go spend the day with her.

2 - Choose: Convince her to sing to me.

3 - Choose: “I am curious to hear you” or “Do you need a reason to sing?”

4 - Choose: “We have seen each other’s naked bodies. There is little to hide.”

5 - Flatter her with a compliment.

6 - Pick any of the options.

7 - Choose: “I have to deal with the expectations of others as well on a daily basis. They want my time, my attention, my aurens, whatever they can get from me. It is incredibly tiresome.”

8 - Choose: “Then I say we should do it.” or “I am sure” or “I understand. I want to do it. Let us leave at once.”

9 - Enjoy your comfy new life.

4 Likes

Just tried it. Works. Thanks a lot! :+1:t3:

1 Like

Are there any news on the author if they are currently working on the sequel of this game???

They post updates on their Patreon.

5 Likes

Hi all,
I absolutely adore this game and I’ve replayed countless times, but I have been having extreme difficulty with figuring out the Jenneth romance! I’ve searched the thread but I can’t seem to find a comprehensive guide of any kind (please correct me if I am incorrect) and I can’t seem to trigger any events with her in-game! If anyone knows the specific steps to unlocking her romance, I would really appreciate it!
Thanks in advance!!

Have 60+ in social and you can convince her not to kill herself and declare your love. Before that, you can side with/pretend to side with Nadayes (forget how to spell his name) and when she visits you, you can say "I need you. " This isn’t a prerequisite, however.

1 Like

When does this suicide event take place though? It hasn’t yet occurred for me.

The very end of the story

1 Like

I don’t wanna spoil it or anything but there’s a very big problem with the Jenneth Romance.

1 Like

I have gotten there countless times but she always just kills me at the summit lol. No other interaction occurs.

@King2
Oh? She’s the only romance I’ve been struggling with so I just want the satisfaction of getting as much of the game read as possible haha.

Of course, I know that she is a part of the Triple Chalice as I have completed the game countless times. Still want to do it for some weird reason! :joy:

1 Like

No I think there’s another problem with romancing her. I’m pretty sure it will be revealed if you romance her though but I don’t know. I have no clue how to do spoiler tags so I can’t really reveal it lol

1 Like

I think what @King2 means is this:-

Jenneth is your MC’s half sister,they both have same father,so a romance with her is incest.

2 Likes

:shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face: Shhhh don’t let the lannisters throw you out the window XD

5 Likes

How to get Confession of Daedros?
There is a chapter named daedros confession in codes, in which our MC has a conversation with daedros,and was able to save all the nobles.
I played the game many times but I never got it.