New Hosted Game! Interactive Bonbons—Ten bite-sized text games with endless replay!

web408

An action-packed arcade with 10 fast-paced text games, complete with sound effects.

Race against Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs, use your diplomacy skills to defuse a tense situation, get in the boxing ring with champions, face down Wild West outlaws, enjoy a spot of tennis, and solve a murder mystery aboard a spaceship in this unique collection of ten interactive adventures.

It’s 33% off until February 10th!

Interactive Bonbons is a 68,000-word interactive text arcade game by Sam Ursu. It is entirely text-based, without graphics, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

• Play as male, female, or non-binary; gay, straight, bi, asexual, or poly.
• Contains 10, endlessly replayable interactive fiction mini-games complete with sound effects
• Includes Senet, the world’s oldest known game
• Duel Wild West Outlaws or try your hand at diplomacy
• Fun for the whole family

It’s like a 1980s handheld electronic game but in an all-text format.

13 Likes

Amogus

16 Likes

Ahaha. Just tried to play for free. I think that text games are not my favorite genre. I read a lot at work and don’t want to read that much when I’m playing. Lol.

You are SUS

2 Likes

I’m not loving the idea of having a 20min lockout before you can play anything. I had time to try one game to see if I’d like to buy it, but can’t due to this. (It’ll depend if I remember to go back to it when I next have time to give something a read.) This might put others off from trying it as well which is a shame.

1 Like

I’ve just completed my review for Interactive Bonbons. Thanks for reading!