New Hosted Game! "Demon: Recollect" By B'athala

Not just that, there are a lot more continuity errors… And a few holes…

4 Likes

Nice this game is finally releasing! Been following it for what seems like forever.

2 Likes

Only read finish the first chapter but it good, I like it. Is it possible to romance both of the girl at the beginning?

There are few bugs… Lol Blur’s relationship bar when my MC talks with Blur in Sentinels HQ is 150+ cause those choices can be repeated… hehe It kinda turned into a damn MOD by now…

And this causes crashes…

3 Likes

“Become the villain who saves the world.”

Can I just take a moment to point out how this is a solid tagline that immediately grabs people’s interest and attention?

Source: I work in Marketing.

27 Likes

Well… Mc with désire for justice or/vengeance/rétribution with greck thème name… I fear that Némésis may be already Taken.
I’m going for Adrasteia.

Anyone managed to get far with Kate? She was afraid of me at the end. Anywho great story obviously by the way it ended that a second part will happen which is good. Definitely worth the buy

1 Like

It’s here!!!

2 Likes

OMG!! It’s finally here!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!

6 Likes

Is it possible to romance both blue and ember at the same time?

No you cannot romance Blur and Ember at the same time.

4 Likes

Ahhhhhh so good, a rollercoaster of expert story telling. And I’m violently angry that is over so soon.

1 Like

It’s damn beautiful I wanna scream!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
10/10 wanna try this again! And the ending… The twist… wow! I’m always a fan of these type of games and this is perfect!!

1 Like

Omg omg omg!! Will this come to Steam sometime soon? That’s where I collect them fav CoG games :smiley:

Will this be a series? A trilogy? I hope it will. There’s too many questions. Too many things to resolve.

7 Likes

Congrats @Bathala – I am waiting for the Steam release, enjoyed the demo.

4 Likes

i’ve heard it will! it’ll just take some time.

is it hasn’t released on Steam yet? i can’t find it…

2 Likes

Lol the dog (the puppy) being Cerberus is a nice twist and damn it’s too many cliffhangers in this part (wonder how long we’ll suffer with these before next part comes out)…

This is good like it has always been, despite few errors…

And was that Lilith (MC’s sister) scarier than MC?!?.. lol even MC ,Grim and the Devil (Lucifer) seems to be kinda scared of her…

6 Likes

Mate. Spoilers. Cmon.

4 Likes

@Ezekiel_Degtyarev Lol sorry :smile_cat: too stoked and yet too lazy…

1 Like